Author Topic: Mayor Adams says God told him he’d lead NYC, asked him to publicly proclaim faith  (Read 256 times)

Offline Kamaji

Mayor Adams says God told him he’d lead NYC, asked him to publicly proclaim faith

By Bernadette Hogan
June 19, 2023

Prophet Mayor Eric Adams!

Not only has he known he’d have the Big Apple’s top job for at least three decades, Hizzoner revealed God has visited him several times to help him plan for the role and most recently instructed him to publicly preach about his faith.

“Thirty something years ago I woke up, out of my sleep in a cold sweat. God spoke to my heart and said, ‘You are going to be the mayor January 1, 2022,” Adams described the divine encounter during a Father’s Day mass at the Lenox Road Baptist Church on Nostrand Avenue in Brooklyn on Sunday.

“God stated, ‘You cannot be silent. You must tell everyone you know!’”

“And I [would] go around the city…and I would tell everybody, ‘I’m going to be mayor January 1, 2022. People used to think I was on medication!” he recalled.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/19/mayor-adams-says-god-told-him-hed-lead-nyc-asked-him-to-publicly-proclaim-faith/

Offline Kamaji

Offline BellyAche

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Idiot

Mayor Adams says God told him he’d lead NYC, asked him to publicly proclaim faith

By Bernadette Hogan
June 19, 2023

Prophet Mayor Eric Adams!

Not only has he known he’d have the Big Apple’s top job for at least three decades, Hizzoner revealed God has visited him several times to help him plan for the role and most recently instructed him to publicly preach about his faith.

“Thirty something years ago I woke up, out of my sleep in a cold sweat. God spoke to my heart and said, ‘You are going to be the mayor January 1, 2022,” Adams described the divine encounter during a Father’s Day mass at the Lenox Road Baptist Church on Nostrand Avenue in Brooklyn on Sunday.

“God stated, ‘You cannot be silent. You must tell everyone you know!’”

“And I [would] go around the city…and I would tell everybody, ‘I’m going to be mayor January 1, 2022. People used to think I was on medication!” he recalled.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/19/mayor-adams-says-god-told-him-hed-lead-nyc-asked-him-to-publicly-proclaim-faith/
If you claim to be a Christian, then act like one!

Online mountaineer

I think maybe that wasn't God speaking.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji