Author Topic: Biological Female Marine Vs Biological Male Marine – “Equality” Doesn’t Pan Out In Real Life Like It  (Read 707 times)

Offline American Girl

Another reason why biological men should not play on women's sports teams.

The dudes breaking up the fight and rushing to her defense reveal the truth just as much as the power disparity we just witnessed - women shouldn't be combatants.

https://redstatenation.com/biological-female-marine-vs-biological-male-marine-equality-doesnt-pan-out-in-real-life-like-it-does-in-the-movies-video/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Another reason why biological men should not play on women's sports teams.

The dudes breaking up the fight and rushing to her defense reveal the truth just as much as the power disparity we just witnessed - women shouldn't be combatants.

https://redstatenation.com/biological-female-marine-vs-biological-male-marine-equality-doesnt-pan-out-in-real-life-like-it-does-in-the-movies-video/

Saw something almost identical back in 87-88 when I was an instructor at The Basic School (school for newly commissioned Marine Lts.)
Patsy Schroeder and some other Members of Congress had come down from D.C. to observe some training, and they happened to be seeing pugil stick bouts.

It was an integrated company with four male platoons and one female platoon, though obviously the females were only going against the females and the males were fighting each other.

Shorter asked why the battles weren't co-ed, apparently didn't like the answer, and thought the women should be given a chance. 

So, the marine major who led that company gave her what she wished for.   He asked if there were any volunteers among the women who wanted to fight a male Marine, and at first there were no takers. Eventually one female lieutenant volunteered, and the fight was on.

Result was pretty much exactly what that video showed.  And apparently, Schroeder reacted by turning on her heels without a word and walking back to their vehicles.

Didn't see it myself, but some other officers I trusted told me about it and were cracking up.  The vast majority of female lieutenants back then clearly understood that they could not do the same thing as the males, but thought they could still contribute by doing some other jobs and freeing up the men for combat.

Too bad one of them rather than Schroeder had to get beaten up, though.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Many of the ills in the modern U.S. military can be traced directly back to stupid, self-important Pat Schroeder and her feminist demands, all common sense to the contrary.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline goatprairie

Many of the ills in the modern U.S. military can be traced directly back to stupid, self-important Pat Schroeder and her feminist demands, all common sense to the contrary.
Way back when that well-known expert on the physical differences between men and women, Gloria Steinem, said that the sexes were almost equal physically and that women simply had to do a little weight training to equal what men do.
Since then, we've seen numerous tv shows/ movies showing slight women beating the tar out of much bigger, bulkier, stronger-looking men.
I wonder how many young women watch these ridiculous flicks and actually believe what they're seeing getting themselves into a world of hurt.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Worked a very physical warehouse job, at my peak I could lift and throw around 200 lbs. Compared to some guys that's average. There's one woman in all my years I would have never tangled with. She was a powerlifter and just as strong as I was. Otherwise, alot of women grossly underestimate a man's ability v. theirs.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

Worked a very physical warehouse job, at my peak I could lift and throw around 200 lbs. Compared to some guys that's average. There's one woman in all my years I would have never tangled with. She was a powerlifter and just as strong as I was. Otherwise, alot of women grossly underestimate a man's ability v. theirs.
I used to work at a Fortune 500 corporation in my hometown. Part of my office job consisted of going out in the manufacturing plants and collecting info.
In one of the plants where they cut up metal to be shaped and assembled there was a women in her late forties or early fifties (I'll call her Liz) who worked with heavy sheets of steel.
The foreman loved to get young guys just hired to work with the woman, Liz,  to move the very heavy sheets of steel around.
They got  a big laugh watching as Liz easily picked up her end of the sheet of steel while the young studs practically had hernias attempting to lift up their end.
And Liz was not even a real big woman. She was maybe 5'6 and no fat or bulk on her. She didn't look muscular. She just looked like the average woman.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I used to work at a Fortune 500 corporation in my hometown. Part of my office job consisted of going out in the manufacturing plants and collecting info.
In one of the plants where they cut up metal to be shaped and assembled there was a women in her late forties or early fifties (I'll call her Liz) who worked with heavy sheets of steel.
The foreman loved to get young guys just hired to work with the woman, Liz,  to move the very heavy sheets of steel around.
They got  a big laugh watching as Liz easily picked up her end of the sheet of steel while the young studs practically had hernias attempting to lift up their end.
And Liz was not even a real big woman. She was maybe 5'6 and no fat or bulk on her. She didn't look muscular. She just looked like the average woman.

There is nothing like working with steel for total body strength. Dad knew a local guy who did the same and just used to smoke big hulking body builders at arm wrestling.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

We used to call them "Farmer Strong"  Growing up throwing 70 pound bales of hay around builds more than character.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is registering with Selective Service at age 18 still only required for males only?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Is registering with Selective Service at age 18 still only required for males only?

Yup.