Author Topic: Footage Shows African Man Brutally Attacking Grandmother And Her Granddaughter – The Media Didn’t R  (Read 417 times)

Offline American Girl

This is harrowing.
This is what endless mass immigration has brought our (formerly) peaceful societies.
Import the Third World, become the Third World.
Our children deserve better.

If you view this as bad PR and not the result of the greatest betrayal in history, then you are the problem

https://conservativeus.com/footage-shows-man-woman-and-a-little-girl-the-media-didnt-reported-that-the-police-enabled-this-attack/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I just don't know what is wrong with  people. If someone did that to my child or grandmother and I could identify him,he would cease to be a problem to anyone,and I like to think of myself as a peaceable man and try to avoid conflict.

There ARE limits to what I will tolerate,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I just don't know what is wrong with  people. If someone did that to my child or grandmother and I could identify him,he would cease to be a problem to anyone,and I like to think of myself as a peaceable man and try to avoid conflict.

There ARE limits to what I will tolerate,though.

The wrong side is empowered and the right side is frightened.  This never produces anything good.

@sneakypete