Author Topic: Two killed, 7 others injured in Upper Valley after ‘high-speed crash’  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Two killed, 7 others injured in Upper Valley after ‘high-speed crash’
by: Dave Burge

Posted: Jun 18, 2023 / 11:07 PM CDT

Updated: Jun 19, 2023 / 01:17 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Two men were killed and seven others were injured in what El Paso Police are calling a high-speed crash. Investigators also say that earlier the vehicle had “evaded” authorities in New Mexico.

The crash happened shortly before 3 a.m. on Sunday, June 18. Officers and emergency crews responded to a single-vehicle crash involving multiple injuries along the 500 block of Country Club Road near Memory Lane in the Upper Valley.

Officers found that the driver and front passenger died at the scene. Police have only identified them as males in their their late teens to early 20s. They did not release where they were from.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/top-stories/update-two-killed-7-others-injured-in-upper-valley-after-high-speed-crash/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson