Author Topic: Crime so out of control in San Francisco, stores are locking up candy  (Read 321 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Crime so out of control in San Francisco, stores are locking up candy
A security guard at the Walgreens on Powell Street said, "Theft is constant."

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Jun 18, 2023

San Francisco residents that are looking to satisy a sweet tooth will have to go through a series of extra steps as candy is now being locked up in stores amid rising crime in the not so 'golden' city.

While Butterfingers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Starbursts, and M&M's are locked up behind bars, illegal drugs are readily available for consumers as they flow rampant down the city's streets that are plagued by urine, human feces, and homeless vagrants looking for their next hit.

In order to fend off thieves, San Francisco store owners have taken extra measures to combat rampant retail theft and are locking up merchandise up and down store aisles, which now includes candy.

https://thepostmillennial.com/crime-so-out-of-control-in-san-francisco-stores-are-locking-up-candy?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is so bad out there the guy's in white vans painted over their "Free Candy" signs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
S.F. is falling downward so fast, it makes even Detroit look good by comparison.

Think things are bad now?
Wait until the Millenium Tower comes crashing down on its side. The attempted "repairs" seem to be making the problem worse.

People will pack their suitcases, get in their cars, and set off in blind flight...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
S.F. is falling downward so fast, it makes even Detroit look good by comparison.

Think things are bad now?
Wait until the Millenium Tower comes crashing down on its side. The attempted "repairs" seem to be making the problem worse.

People will pack their suitcases, get in their cars, and set off in blind flight...

LOL!  All according to plan.  "Buy low...Sell high".

America's 21st Century new Barons and Landowners will all be Leftists.  And Chinese.

BLACKROCK will own all of 'Downtown' San Francisco.

Stroke of a pen, the homeless will 'disappear' without a trace. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.