Author Topic: New York City man arrested for stabbing deranged ex-con subway rider who attacked his girlfriend, th  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York City man arrested for stabbing deranged ex-con subway rider who attacked his girlfriend, threatened to 'erase someone'
One witness said Ouedraogo "cracked him [Williams] in the face," with other sources stating that Ouedraogo also hit Williams’ girlfriend.

New York City man arrested for stabbing deranged ex-con subway rider who attacked his girlfriend, threatened to 'erase someone'

Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Jun 15, 2023

A suspect has been arrested in New York City in connection with the fatal stabbing death of a 36-year-old passenger who yelled that he was "going to erase someone" on a northbound J train Tuesday night.

Devictor Ouedraogo, 36, was killed after he began arguing with 20-year-old Jordan Williams and his girlfriend on the train, police and sources told the New York Post.

A witness, who identified himself only as Eric, told the outlet that Ouedraogo and another person had started "acting obnoxious" after they boarded the J train at either the Fulton or Chambers Street station.

“He was getting in the face of somebody on the other end of the train. At one point he took his shirt off and I heard him say he was going to erase someone” Eric said of Ouedraogo.

https://thepostmillennial.com/nyc-man-arrested-for-fatally-stabbing-subway-passenger-who-said-he-would-erase-someone-punched-him-girlfriend
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson