Author Topic: German Princess Gloria On Green New Deal: “Going To Be Worse Than Communist East Germany”!  (Read 177 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
German Princess Gloria On Green New Deal: “Going To Be Worse Than Communist East Germany”!
By P Gosselin on 18. June 2023

“Climate change is a huge swindle” and green policies will make it “worse than Communist East Germany”, Princess Gloria warns.

Normally I don’t put much stock in European royalty and what they have to say. But when it comes to Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis of Germany, she has the unique ability to say what millions of people are thinking.

Germans rising up, turning out in masses to protest government’s outrageous energy proposals and polices. Image cropped from Achtung Reichelt here.

Recently she was interviewed as a guest on Youtube channel “Achtung, Reichelt!” where she spoke about the demonstration that had taken place in Erding last weekend (see image above). An estimated 13,000  people protested to protest the government’s heat pump madness. Normally when it comes to climate, getting even a hundred people to show up to protest against government policies would be quite a a feat. But now as the economic pain sets in, there are real signs that the masses are finally beginning to wake up.

Princess Gloria told Achtung Reichelt: “Berlin is making policies against us citizens. But politicians are there for the people, not the other way around. Her verdict: “The transition to green energies has failed, failed, failed!”

Germans realizing they’ve been taken for a ride

https://notrickszone.com/2023/06/18/german-princess-gloria-on-green-new-deal-going-to-be-worse-than-communist-east-germany/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson