Author Topic: Harvard Poll: Most Voters Say Trump Indictment Is Election Interference, Believe He’ll Be Acquitted  (Read 246 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Harvard Poll: Most Voters Say Trump Indictment Is Election Interference, Believe He’ll Be Acquitted

NICK GILBERTSON17 Jun 20231,960

Majorities of registered voters believe that special counsel Jack Smith’s indictment of former President Donald Trump is “politically motivated” and election interference, according to a Harvard/Harris poll.

A portion of the poll, which was conducted after Trump’s arraignment, gauged public perception of the 37-count indictment relating to classified documents Trump allegedly took to Mar-a-Lago at the end of his presidency.

Of the registered voter respondents, 55 percent believe that the indictment is “politically motivated” versus 45 percent who find it “valid.”

Similarly, 56 percent of the participants categorize the indictment as “interference by the Department of Justice in the 2024 elections,” and only 44 percent see it as “the fair application of the law”:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/17/harvard-poll-most-voters-say-trump-indictment-election-interference-believe-hell-be-acquitted/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Harvard Poll: Most Voters Say Trump Indictment Is Election Interference, Believe He’ll Be Acquitted

NICK GILBERTSON17 Jun 20231,960

Majorities of registered voters believe that special counsel Jack Smith’s indictment of former President Donald Trump is “politically motivated” and election interference, according to a Harvard/Harris poll.

A portion of the poll, which was conducted after Trump’s arraignment, gauged public perception of the 37-count indictment relating to classified documents Trump allegedly took to Mar-a-Lago at the end of his presidency.

Of the registered voter respondents, 55 percent believe that the indictment is “politically motivated” versus 45 percent who find it “valid.”

Similarly, 56 percent of the participants categorize the indictment as “interference by the Department of Justice in the 2024 elections,” and only 44 percent see it as “the fair application of the law”:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/17/harvard-poll-most-voters-say-trump-indictment-election-interference-believe-hell-be-acquitted/

@rangerrebew

Election Interference

It IS nothing less than that. The goal is to keep Trump so busy defending himself in court that he has no time left to campaign.

Just how popular do the Dims have to be to think that having control over the media reports as well as being MASTERS at vote stealing isn't enough and they also need to do this to have any chance of beating him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!