Author Topic: Dem puppet masters double down on incoherence, and put Fetterman and Biden together on a podium By T  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 18, 2023
Dem puppet masters double down on incoherence, and put Fetterman and Biden together on a podium
By Thomas Lifson

A confession: I may have completely misunderstood the importance of a basic command of the English Language, even elementary standards of coherence, to political success in Weimar America. After all, the puppet masters that installed Joe Biden in the Oval Office did so with full knowledge that lapses into incoherence would be a common feature of his presidency, and would likely accelerate as his dementia progressed. And they fully backed, quite successfully, the senatorial candidacy of John Fetterman, a slacker even before his stroke, when that medical calamity rendered him linguistically dysfunctional.

On the presumption that an ability to even minimally handle speaking understandably was relevant to performance as a member of the purported “world’s greatest deliberative body,” I yesterday called on Senator John Fetterman to resign in order to seek the medical care that he deserves. He still deserves that care – therapies to restore his mental and verbal function to something resembling his pre-stroke status. I have seen other stoke victims who completely lost the ability to speak restore their verbal facility to a remarkable degree.

But it appears as though my understanding of the political consequences of an  inability to be coherent was exaggerated, at least compared to the understanding of the real political pros, the ones who are so accomplished that they are able to exercise great power – such as running the Biden presidency – without the public being aware of their role, much less holding them accountable. Exercising political power without accountability may be toxic to notions of small-r republican propriety, but in terms of realpolitik, it is an awesome achievement.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/06/dem_puppet_masters_double_down_on_incoherence_and_put_fetterman_and_biden_together_on_a_podium.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
All they needed to make the show complete was that black gal from the press room...