Author Topic: Wittman proposes way to keep Next-Generation Air Dominance on track  (Read 151 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wittman proposes way to keep Next-Generation Air Dominance on track
By Megan Eckstein
 Thursday, Jun 15

WASHINGTON — A measure in the House’s fiscal 2024 defense policy bill aims to keep various technologies related to the Next Generation Air Dominance program moving forward in sync, even as one lawmaker said the Navy has fallen behind its Air Force counterparts here.

The provision in the FY24 National Defense Authorization Act would require both the Navy and Air Force secretaries to submit alongside their annual budget requests “development and technology maturation progress reports” for the Next Generation Air Dominance program and the complementary effort for collaborative combat aircraft.

NGAD is a sixth-generation fighter program that would pair with unmanned aircraft, including the CCA acting as a so-called loyal wingman.

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/budget/2023/06/15/wittman-proposes-way-to-keep-next-generation-air-dominance-on-track/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson