Author Topic: Feds’ Official Tweets Reveal Cruelty of Biden’s ‘Humane’ Border Policies  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Feds’ Official Tweets Reveal Cruelty of Biden’s ‘Humane’ Border Policies

by BOB PRICE 17 Jun 2023

Official tweets from U.S. Border Patrol sector chiefs reveal the chaos and inhumanity of border security and immigration policies described by the Biden administration as “safe, orderly, and humane.” The tweets illustrate the cruelty human smugglers subject migrants to while exploiting the lax policies that appear to invite illegal crossings.

Tweets from multiple Border Patrol sector chief patrol agents illustrate the dangers human smugglers place migrants in as they attempt to move their “cargo” into the U.S. interior. These tweets stand in conflict to what Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas continues to describe as a “humane, orderly, and safe” immigration and border security system.

As far back as 2021, Biden administration officials and open-border migrant activists described the Biden administration’s approach to border security and mass irregular migration as “human, orderly, and safe.” Vice President and Border Czar Kamala Harris emphasized the phrase in June 2021, Breitbart News reported.

Secretary Mayorkas also used the phrase during a May 2021 press briefing. “President Biden and I are committed to ensuring our Nation has a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system,” Mayorkas said again in the same month. His use of the phrase continued as recently as last month.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/feds%92-official-tweets-reveal-cruelty-biden%92s-%91humane%92-border-policies-410028/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson