Author Topic: 8 young employees from cartel-run call center found dead after trying to quit jobs  (Read 137 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
8 young employees from cartel-run call center found dead after trying to quit jobs
by: Associated Press

Posted: Jun 7, 2023 / 12:29 AM CDT

Updated: Jun 7, 2023 / 12:36 AM CDT

A total of six men and two women were reported missing between May 20 and May 22

MEXICO CITY (AP) — As many as eight young workers were confirmed dead Tuesday in Mexico after they apparently tried to quit jobs at a call center operated by a violent drug cartel that targeted Americans in a real estate scam.

U.S. and Mexican officials confirmed the brutal story that unfolded late last month when relatives of the youths reported them missing after they did not return from work in an office near the western city of Guadalajara. Suspicions rose last week when heaps of hacked-up body parts were found in plastic bags.

Human remains found in 45 plastic bags could be missing Mexican call center workers
Forensic examiners in the western state of Jalisco said in a statement Monday that tests had confirmed the bodies belonged to the missing call center workers.

https://www.borderreport.com/regions/mexico/8-young-employees-from-cartel-run-call-center-found-dead-after-trying-to-quit-jobs/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson