Author Topic: German Scientist Fritz Vahrenholt Attributes Part Of Modern Warming To “The Decrease In Clouds”  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
German Scientist Fritz Vahrenholt Attributes Part Of Modern Warming To "The Decrease In Clouds"

By P Gosselin on 17. June 2023

Share this...
A number of scientists don’t agree that the global warming seen since 1860 is solely attributed to man-made CO2. Other factors such as solar cycles, cloud cover and oceanic cycles are also significant climate drivers, many have argued.

From Klimanachrichten here:

===============================================

Prof. Fritz Vahrenholt believes natural factors also playing role in warming, and not only CO2. Image: GWPF

Fritz Vahrenholt was interviewed by TE and asked about ARD German public television program Reschkefernsehen.

“Dear Mr. Vahrenholt, in her program Reschkefernsehen, journalist Anja Reschke recently accused you of being a ‘climate denier’ because of your affiliation with the Economic Council of the CDU party, which she located in the service of the fossil fuel lobby, and that you were ‘questioning the competence of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change without evidence’. What do you have to counter these claims?

Fritz Vahrenholt: Firstly, I do not question that it has become warmer. Nor am I questioning the fact that CO2 is a climate gas and can absorb and emit heat radiation. It therefore contributes to global warming. However, opinions differ as to how much this contribution is.

http://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.dyCnhsLQ.dpbs
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Since this whole schtick is about man-made global warming, he must be referring to anthropogenic clouds. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's so confusing, I can remember when the claim was that water vapor...clouds trapped heat and contributed to global warming, but now a lack of water vapor...clouds contributes to global warming? WTF! Why don't they just save time and say everything causes global warming and quit this dithering?

Anyway why bother, according to AOC the world will end in less than 9 years but hey like Greta's prediction that came and went I suppose the time is flexible.