Author Topic: Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and witness against him, denied release from probation  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and witness against him, denied release from probation

June 17, 2023 6:21pm EDT
Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and witness against him, denied release from probation
A judge said Cohen had recently lied on TV in and in book

By Brie Stimson | Fox News

Michael Cohen, former President Trump’s onetime personal lawyer and the key witness against him in his New York state indictment, was denied early release from his probation following his three-year prison term Friday.

U.S. District Judge Jesse M. Furman in Manhattan said that Cohen has continued to lie in recent comments, citing comments he made in a book and on television in March when he said he hadn’t committed tax fraud, his charges were "all 100 percent inaccurate" and that he was "threatened" by prosecutors into pleading guilty.   

Cohen is a regular on cable news problems, often giving his opinion on Trump.

Cohen’s lawyer David M. Schwartz claimed he had "clearly demonstrated" his rehabilitation after being a "model prisoner" who had "substantially cooperated with all government authorities."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-cohen-trumps-former-lawyer-witness-against-him-denied-release-probation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Murders and rapists get lighter sentences in New York
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy