Author Topic: Biden claims spy balloon was 'more embarrassing' for China, suggests it wasn't 'intentional'  (Read 425 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 17, 2023 1:36pm EDT
Biden claims spy balloon was 'more embarrassing' for China, suggests it wasn't 'intentional'
Secretary of State Antony Blinken is currently visiting China

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Biden on Saturday claimed that a Chinese spy balloon that drifted across the U.S. and caused a major international incident was "more embarrassing than it was intentional" by the communist regime.

The president also said he hopes to talk to China's President Xi Jinping about how the U.S. and Beijing can "get along."

Biden was asked whether Secretary of State Antony Blinken can ease tensions with China as part of his trip to the country. Biden, in response, raised the issue of the balloon, which flew over the U.S. in February until it was shot down off the coast of South Carolina.

"China has some legitimate difficulties unrelated to the United States, and I think one of the things that balloon caused was not so much that it got shot down, but I don't think the leadership knew where it was, knew what it was in it and what was going on," he said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-spy-balloon-more-embarrassing-china-suggests-wasnt-intentional

« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 07:09:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

As the song says, "Who do you think you're fooling?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If he was any more full of it, his hair would be brown.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden's Defense of the Chinese Will Leave You Wondering If He's Been Compromised

Bonchie

What do the Chinese communists have on Joe Biden? That’s become a very prudent question following the president’s latest commentary on the spy-balloon fiasco, which captured the nation’s attention back in February.

During a press gaggle on Saturday morning, Biden was asked about US relations with China. In response, he made a series of statements defending the CCP that can only be described as a historical low-point for American foreign policy.

No hyperbole, this is the type of clip that should lead to a litany of investigations.

REPORTER: Can Secretary Blinken ease tensions with China on this trip, do you think?

BIDEN: Sure, well look…(long pause)…China has…(long pause)…some legitimate difficulties unrelated, unrelated to the United States. And…I think, one of the things that that balloon caused was not so much that it got shot down, but I don’t think that the leadership knew where it was, and knew what was in it, and knew what was going on. I think it was more embarrassing than it was intentional.

And so, uh, I’m hoping that over the next several months, I’ll be meeting with Xi again, and talking about legitimate differences we have, but also how those areas we can get along.

It’s hard to overstate how much that answer is a total sell-out of US interests to a dictatorial Chinese regime that is currently committing genocide. Almost every word Biden utters in his answer is provably false. “I think it was more embarrassing than it was intentional,” the president mumbles in response to the reporter. It’s simply astonishing that he’d say that given what we know, and it’s all the worse that his commentary is being used to prop up Chinese propaganda on the incident.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/06/17/joe-bidens-defense-of-the-chinese-will-leave-you-wondering-if-hes-been-compromised-n763072
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let's go, Brandon!

How much did they pay y'all for that quip?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden, the god of the international foreigners movement, shielding them from us they prey upon.  Welcome to government because anything Biden does has to be better than anything Trump did.  Welcome to hell's anythings better, a utopian fools paradise, complete with all its horrors!
Dance, dance, dance, you won!
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

Offline Hoodat

Biden claims spy balloon was 'more embarrassing' for China, suggests it wasn't 'intentional'

How much did China pay him to say that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-