Author Topic: Joe Biden: Stabilizer Braces Make Pistols Shoot ‘Higher Caliber’ Bullets  (Read 737 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Stabilizer Braces Make Pistols Shoot ‘Higher Caliber’ Bullets

AWR Hawkins 17 Jun 2023

President Joe Biden boasted of his executive push for the new Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) AR-pistol stabilizer brace rule and claimed the braces make pistols shoot “higher caliber” bullets during the Safer Communities Summit Friday.

Biden talked at length about the gun control Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) helped him pass in mid-summer 2022, then talked about his executive action against guns that the Democrats refer to as “ghost guns.”

Breitbart News noted that executive action on “ghost guns” resulted in an ATF rule that reclassified “partially complete pistol frames” so that they are considered “firearms.”

Biden then talked about the ATF stabilizer brace rule, saying, “We’ve made it harder for people to buy stabilizer braces. Put a pistol on a brace, and it turns it into a gun.”

Moreover, he claimed, “[The brace] makes it where you can have a higher caliber bullet coming out of that gun.”

Actually, an AR-pistol is a gun in and of itself. A stabilizer brace is simply a piece of plastic that can be attached to the rear of the gun to help stabilize the pistol when target shooting. The braces were first developed to help wounded combat vets steady a pistol, so they could continue to enjoy shooting sports despite their battlefield injuries.

A stabilizer brace does not impact or change the action or caliber of the AR-pistol.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/06/17/joe-biden-stabilizer-braces-make-pistols-shoot-higher-caliber-bullets/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When you have a country being run by ignorant, doddering, prevaricating perverts, you expect truth?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Biden then talked about the ATF stabilizer brace rule, saying, “We’ve made it harder for people to buy stabilizer braces. Put a pistol on a brace, and it turns it into a gun.”

Moreover, he claimed, “[The brace] makes it where you can have a higher caliber bullet coming out of that gun.”

He is giving the Bee a real run for the money.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Smokin' Joe observes:
"When you have a country being run by ignorant, doddering, prevaricating perverts, you expect truth?"

No one expects sense or reasoning from ol' white joe -- he repeats what he is told.

The real problem is that there are masses... millions out there... who actually believe him.

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, I'm going to slap one of those brace thingeys on my old .22 pistol and presto-change-o, it will be spitting out 6.5mm Creedmoor in no time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

God save the queen.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Cements Place in Hall of Shame with Most Ignorant AR-15 Comment Ever

By Jared Miller
  June 19, 2023 at 6:42am
President Joe Biden has yet again demonstrated to the world his appalling ignorance when it comes to firearms — all while advocating for their unconstitutional regulation.

Biden gave a speech on Friday at the National Safety Communities Summit in West Harford, Connecticut, where he bragged about legislation he supported that severely limits access to “pistol braces.”

A pistol brace, commonly associated with AR-15 style pistols, is simply a device that “attaches to the rear of a pistol and rests around the user’s forearm,” providing a modicum of stabilization when firing the weapon and allowing a person the ability to fire with one arm more readily, according to concealedcarry.com.

https://www.westernjournal.com/joe-biden-cements-place-hall-shame-ignorant-ar-15-comment-ever/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
jUST ONE OF BIDENS AMAZING ACHIEVEMENTS ALONG WITH HIS MILLIONS OF MORONIC FOLLOWERS-minions.  Take a bow on advancing stupidity and lock-stepping idiocy, followers.  You worked sooo hard at it.  You own  the rewards there from.
 :media: :reaper: :smokin:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 05:25:35 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Looks like Joe Biden knows as little about guns as the actual head of the freakin' ATF.

ATF Director Dettelbach can't define a so-called "assault weapon," then says: "I am not a firearms expert."

https://twitter.com/realPParsons/status/1673777158274134016
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org