Author Topic: Pence Vows to 'Clean House' at DOJ on 'Day One'  (Read 623 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Pence Vows to 'Clean House' at DOJ on 'Day One'
« on: June 17, 2023, 05:54:20 pm »

By Charles Kim    |   Saturday, 17 June 2023 11:35 AM EDT

facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonlinkedin sharing button
Republican presidential candidate and former Vice President Mike Pence told the New York Post that he is ready to "clean house" at the top of the Department of Justice, including getting rid of FBI Director Christopher Wray his first day in office if he is elected.

"The American people have lost confidence in the Department of Justice," Pence told the publication during an exclusive interview. "And if I'm president of the United States, on day one, we're going to clean house on the top floor of the Department of Justice and bring in a whole new group of people.”

According to the interview, the FBI director would be among those cleaning out their desks in January 2025.

Pence said the indictment of former President Donald Trump on federal charges for mishandling documents after he left the White House was "a sad day for our country," but he also said the indictment "includes serious charges, and I can't defend what is alleged."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/pence-trump-wray/2023/06/17/id/1123919/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

Re: Pence Vows to 'Clean House' at DOJ on 'Day One'
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 05:56:08 pm »
LOL!

Pence of all people...

What a joke.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2023, 06:01:11 pm »
Moved to Elections 2024.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023, 06:02:13 pm »
Varad Mehta
@varadmehta
Promising a purge of the leadership of various federal bureaucracies, starting with the DOJ and the military, is now the price of admission for the GOP nomination.
1:26 PM · Jun 17, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2023, 06:10:55 pm »
None of them will really clean up government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2023, 06:34:28 pm »
Pence is part of the deep state.  Him cleaning house?  I declare b.s.!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2023, 10:51:27 pm »
Mike Pence "clean house" ???

Mr. Pence IS "the house".

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2023, 10:54:32 pm »
To really clean up the government, first you have to define what the problem is. Then you have to build strong alliances that’ll stand with you as you do it. Then you have to have a clear, electoral mandate from the American people.

Nobody is gonna get that in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2023, 01:35:19 am »

"Who is a Pence supporter". (Pence video)

https://youtu.be/l2bIqR8_48g

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2023, 01:37:47 am »
Mike Pence "clean house" ???

Mr. Pence IS "the house".

It really irks me when people like Pence lie through their teeth. Doesn't the azzhat realize that people know he's full of crappola??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2023, 01:42:31 am »
Sure he will.  He'll hire Bob Barr to oversee the cleanup.

(In case you can't tell, the above was sarcasm.)
Let it burn.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2023, 01:51:54 am »
Sure he will.  He'll hire Bob Barr to oversee the cleanup.

(In case you can't tell, the above was sarcasm.)

Oh, but if Pence gets elected I can see him bringing him back into action.  He'll surround him self with deep state swamp creatures and RINO's. 

I continue to question why oh why did Trump select him anyways???
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 01:53:16 am by libertybele »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2023, 11:54:41 am »

By Charles Kim    |   Saturday, 17 June 2023 11:35 AM EDT

facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonlinkedin sharing button
Republican presidential candidate and former Vice President Mike Pence told the New York Post that he is ready to "clean house" at the top of the Department of Justice, including getting rid of FBI Director Christopher Wray his first day in office if he is elected.

"The American people have lost confidence in the Department of Justice," Pence told the publication during an exclusive interview. "And if I'm president of the United States, on day one, we're going to clean house on the top floor of the Department of Justice and bring in a whole new group of people.”

According to the interview, the FBI director would be among those cleaning out their desks in January 2025.

Pence said the indictment of former President Donald Trump on federal charges for mishandling documents after he left the White House was "a sad day for our country," but he also said the indictment "includes serious charges, and I can't defend what is alleged."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/pence-trump-wray/2023/06/17/id/1123919/

:mauslaff: