Author Topic: BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia’s Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed  (Read 490 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia’s Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! – SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election

On Wednesday, the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia unsealed the 96-page Halderman Report – the Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has been hiding this report from the public for two years.

University of Michigan Professor of Computer Science and Engineering J. Halderman and Security Researcher and Assistant Professor at Auburn University Drew Sringall collaborated on the report where they discovered many exploitable vulnerabilities in the Dominion Voting Systems’ ImageCast X system.

Far-left Judge Amy Totenberg sealed and covered up the results of the investigation of Dominion voting machines in Georgia and sat on the report until this week.

The report confirms that votes can be altered in the Dominion voting machines. In fact, the report reveals that the Dominion software is vulnerable and can be hacked.

On Thursday VoterGA founder Garland Favorito joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss the findings from the explosive report.

Trump-hating Secretary of State Raffensperger hid this information from the public until now. Why is that?...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link

« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 01:29:38 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ahm shocked!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Next thing you know,sumbodie is agonna be cumplainin bout furriners votin!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This is complete bullshit. Voting machines should be banned everywhere.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This is complete bullshit. Voting machines should be banned everywhere.

At least the ones manufactured and maintained by FOREIGN entities that cannot pass muster with any kind of real testing.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Hoodat This will be of interest to you.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

Sorry, the source needs to be from somewhere else.. Not Trump-Way pundit.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat This will be of interest to you.

Thanks.  Now you know how Raffensperger was able to win re-election.

In October 2020, the AJC reported that changes were made to the election software in order to correct an errant display of candidate choices from the primary.  According to State law, any changes to the program code require re-certification.  This did not happen.  Gabe Sterling explained that re-certification was not necessary since the changes were so minor.  But that is not what the law states.

The Republican Party of Georgia is utterly corrupt.  It is solely because of them that Georgia now has two Democrat Senators.  That waw the tradeoff for keeping Kemp, Raffensperger, and Carr in office.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

@kevindavis007

Georgia won’t update vulnerable Dominion software until after 2024 election

Zachary Cohen and Sean Lyngaas  |  Updated 10:37 PM EDT, Wed June 14, 2023

Washington,  CNN —
Georgia election officials have been aware of existing vulnerabilities in the state’s voting software for more than two years but continue to insist the system is safe and won’t be updated until after 2024, according to a report that was unsealed this week as part of a controversial court case in Georgia.

The report’s findings focus on weaknesses in software for certain Dominion Voting machines. Those weaknesses were previously verified by federal cybersecurity officials, who urged election officials across the country to update their systems.

A lawyer for Georgia’s top election official, Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, recently told a federal court that officials would forgo installing Dominion’s security patches until after the 2024 presidential election.

Georgia election officials insist it is highly unlikely that the vulnerabilities will be exploited in real attacks. Those officials also say they have already carried out a number of security recommendations without having to update the system’s software.

“Upgrading the system will be a massive undertaking, and our election officials are evaluating the scope of, and time required for the project,” Mike Hassinger, a spokesperson for the Georgia secretary of state’s office, told CNN when asked about the delay.

While state and federal officials have suggested it is unlikely that these vulnerabilities could be exploited, the newly released report points out that Georgia is far more dependent on this particular Dominion software than any other state, potentially undermining confidence in its ability to conduct a secure election.  .  .  .

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/14/politics/dominion-voting-georgia-vulnerabilities-2024/index.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

“Upgrading the system will be a massive undertaking, and our election officials are evaluating the scope of, and time required for the project,” Mike Hassinger, a spokesperson for the Georgia secretary of state’s office, told CNN when asked about the delay.

Massive undertaking?  You've had well over two years to get started.  The reason you haven't is because your boss has been exploiting this vulnerability himself.  That is why his personal victory margin in 2022 was wider than the Governor, Lt. Gov., AG, and Insurance Commissioner.  Besides, it is their job to clean it up.  It is required by law.  If they think doing their job to be a "massive undertaking", then they need to step down immediately.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I don't give a flyin F where it comes from as long as it's accurate @kevindavis007

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Massive undertaking?  You've had well over two years to get started.  The reason you haven't is because your boss has been exploiting this vulnerability himself.  That is why his personal victory margin in 2022 was wider than the Governor, Lt. Gov., AG, and Insurance Commissioner.  Besides, it is their job to clean it up.  It is required by law.  If they think doing their job to be a "massive undertaking", then they need to step down immediately.
:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat wrote:
"The Republican Party of Georgia is utterly corrupt.  It is solely because of them that Georgia now has two Democrat Senators.  That was the tradeoff for keeping Kemp, Raffensperger, and Carr in office."

Georgia's a blue state now.
What's left of the Republican party isn't going to wrest control from the increasingly powerful grasp of the left.

Changing demographics down there doesn't help much, either.