Author Topic: 33 BULLET POINTS PROVING ‘GLOBAL WARMING’ IS CAUSED BY THE SUN, NOT CO2  (Read 164 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
33 BULLET POINTS PROVING ‘GLOBAL WARMING’ IS CAUSED BY THE SUN, NOT CO2
— BY GEOLOGIST, DR ROGER HIGGS
JUNE 13, 2023 CAP ALLON
Dr Roger Higgs (DPhil geology, Oxford, 1982-86)
Geoclastica Ltd and ResearchGate (click here for links to sources)

Abbreviations:
‘AD’ = anno Domini
‘BC’ = years ‘before Christ’
‘BP’ = years ‘before present’, from radiocarbon dating. 0 is 1950AD by convention
~ = about/approximately

1) The IPCC (United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) has no geologists among the hundreds of authors of its last major report (2013-14) and at most 1 geologist in the next report (due 2022; see my Technical Note 2019-10). Thus IPCC focuses on only the last 170 years (since multiple reliable thermometer measurements began, ~1850), yet Earth is 26 million (sic) times older, 4.5 billion years. Geologists know that throughout this time Earth has constantly warmed or cooled (never static). Thus ‘climate change’ is nothing new; it is perfectly usual. During the last 11,650 years, our current ‘Holocene’ interglacial epoch, climate change has repeatedly been fast enough to cause collapse of civilisations (Bullet 20).

2A) The IPCC’s very existence relies on public belief in ‘Anthropogenic (man-made) Global Warming’ (AGW) by CO2 emissions. Most IPCC authors, mainly government and university researchers, are biased by strong vested interests in AGW (publications; continuance of salaries; research grants).

https://electroverse.info/global-warming-is-caused-by-the-sun-not-co2/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson