Author Topic: Realtor Uses ‘Rainbow Underground Railroad’ to Help LGBT Texans Leave ‘Oppressive’ State  (Read 541 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mary Chastain Friday, June 16, 2023

Response: “Don’t you EVER compare the struggles of my ancestors to the struggles of people who want to cut their own penises off for fun!.”

Realtor Bob McCranie in Dallas is helping LGBT Texans flee the state using the rainbow Underground Railroad because their lives are exactly like the lives of black people before, during, and after the Civil War.

The DRAMA. I cannot stop laughing, even though this is insulting.

KXAN spoke to Paul Lewis because he will leave for the North to escape the oppressive state of Texas. After all, if anyone finds out he is gay, then they’ll round him up with other LGBT people and enslave them.

McCranie to the rescue. The website is FleeRedStates.com. Gotta promote his business, too (emphasis mine):

“What we discovered was we got so much response from other states that we decided to expand and become ‘Flee Red States,’” McCranie said Tuesday. “We’ve helped 27 groups of people so far get out.”

When someone goes to the website FleeRedStates.com, a message reads, “As LGBTQIA+ citizens in Red States, many of us feel at risk. Current laws are highly discriminatory against trans youth and their families. Our marriages, our families, and even our safety are at risk. If you feel the need to leave the jurisdiction of a Red State, let us help you sell your property here and connect with you an LGBTQIA+ or ally agent in a better location of your choice. We are licensed in Texas and we have affiliates in all 50 states and several countries.” People can share their contact information to create an account and start the process of connecting with a real estate expert.

“We’re calling it kind of the ‘rainbow Underground Railroad,’” McCranie said. “We’re trying to get people out quietly and get them to someplace where they feel safer.”

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/06/realtor-uses-rainbow-underground-railroad-to-help-lgbt-texans-leave-oppressive-state/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes, you are so oppressed because we won't let you predatorize and mutilate kids. Oh the horror.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

Realtor Bob McCranie in Dallas is helping LGBT Texans flee the state using the rainbow Underground Railroad because their lives are exactly like the lives of black people before, during, and after the Civil War.

What does he do? Help gays who are so oppressed that they own homes sell those homes? Get gays discounted rates from U Haul for driving trucks loaded with their @#$% to the SF Bay Area or to the Land of LA? :silly:

Why do I suspect this guy is self-Dixie-Chicking his real estate business?

I'm also thinking that the NAALCP will be less than pleased with his appropriation of the "Underground Railroad" moniker. Whether they retort publicly, :shrug: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why do they have to use an underground railroad, are they so perverse and outwardly obscene that they can't drive, fly or take a regular railroad? Do people give them the leper unclean treatment in Texas...all of Texas? because I'm pretty sure there are cities, large ones even in Texas where they are considered 'special people'. F'kem, Queers in America(and the world) have set them selves up on the same level as Jews in Nazi Germany but the reality is that the majority of them are simply perverts with absolutely no impulse control that demand worship from normal people.