Author Topic: Leftist Judge Lewis Kaplan Sets Trial Date Against Trump for Saying E. Jean Carroll “Is Not My Type”  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leftist Judge Lewis Kaplan Sets Trial Date Against Trump for Saying E. Jean Carroll “Is Not My Type” and Denying He Raped Her – Which Even a NY Jury Wasn’t Buying
by Jim Hoft Jun. 16, 2023 7:30 am

Corrupt Clinton-appointed Judge Lewis Kaplan has set an early 2024 trial date for lunatic E. Jean Carroll’s original 2019 defamation case against former President Donald Trump.

Judge Lewis Kaplan set a trial date of Jan. 15, 2024, around the time of the first presidential primaries. This is the latest move by the Democrats to interfere in the 2024 election. The worthless Republican Party continues to ignore this tyranny.

Nutbag E. Jean Carroll claims then-President Trump “defamed her” in 2019 when he said she was “not my type” while denying that he raped her in a department store dressing room.  The court is allowing this case to proceed – only because the defendant is Donald Trump.

A New York jury found Carroll’s accusations of rape to be ridiculous. Carroll can’t even remember the YEAR this supposedly occurred. She continued to be a huge fan of Trump’s show for years – the guy she claims raped her. That’s weird. Even New Yorkers weren’t buying the garbage. But the court ordered Trump to pay Carroll, who he has never met, $5 million.

Even the communists and crackpots in New York City wouldn’t fall for E. Jean Carroll.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/leftist-judge-lewis-kaplan-sets-trial-date-against/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34