Author Topic: James Comer says new Biden bank records will show family accepted between $20-30 MILLION from foreig  (Read 341 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Mail By Kelly Laco and Wills Robinson and Morgan Phillips 6/16/2023

Top Republican James Comer says new Biden bank records will show family accepted between $20-30 MILLION from foreign nationals

Earlier this week Sen. Chuck Grassley said the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden a bribe has kept 17 audio recordings as an 'insurance policy'

Oversight Chair James Comer now claims he will soon obtain bank records showing the Biden family accepted upwards of $20 to $30 million from foreign nationals.

'We have more bank records coming in going to exceed $10 million, this week. And I think we will get between $20 and 30 million,' Comer, R-Ky., told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo.

Earlier this week, Sen. Chuck Grassley said the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden a bribe has kept 17 audio recordings of phone calls as an 'insurance policy.'

According to a 'highly credible' whistleblower, an internal FD-1023 memo created in 2020 based off information from a well-paid FBI informant apparently details a $5 million 'arrangement' for an exchange of money for policy decisions between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national.

In a bombshell speech on the Senate floor Monday, the Iowa lawmaker cited what is believed to have been redacted in the FD-1023 file from the FBI on the alleged payment.

Grassley said the foreign national has 15 recordings of phone calls with Hunter and two with Joe.

He claims they were kept as an 'insurance policy' in case the foreign national was in a 'tight spot.'

The form also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden, Grassley continued.

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12199013/Comer-says-expects-Biden-bank-records-family-accepted-20-30-MILLION.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I understand the need to play the media game, but we need to get past words and hype and bring this to the reality of hard, irrefutable evidence.

Let's hope this guy and his recordings survive now that the cat is out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So what?

None of them are ever going to face charges for it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan