Author Topic: San Francisco teacher suspended for targeting white male students, playing explicit song in class  (Read 339 times)

Online Kamaji

San Francisco teacher suspended for targeting white male students, playing explicit song in class

By Marjorie Hernandez
June 16, 2023

A San Francisco high school teacher was suspended after she singled out white male students and made an example of them, asking them if they “felt like a minority” during a class.

Parents and students reported Lowell High School teacher Nicole Noel Henares in September 2022 after she asked white male students to stand as a group in front of the rest of their class.

In a report obtained by Fox News Digital, students said they “felt confused, sad and there was no correct answer for them in that moment” when Henares called them out.

Henares was initially placed on paid administrative leave on September 15, 2022, while San Francisco Unified School District officials conducted an investigation.

The report also said the English teacher asked students questions that were not related to the lesson she had been teaching.

Students also claimed Henares used inappropriate materials in her class, including the Lil Nas X song “Montero/Call Me By Your Name,” which features explicit lyrics including “I wanna sell what you’re buying / I wanna feel on your ass in Hawaii / I want that jet lag from f—ing and flying / Shoot a child in your mouth while I’m riding.”

During interviews conducted on Oct. 14, 2022, and Nov. 10, 2022, Henares admitted to singling out the white male students who she said were “dominating the conversation” in class.

However, students who were interviewed disagreed with her, the report said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/16/san-francisco-high-school-teacher-suspended-for-targeting-white-students/

Offline mountaineer

English class, huh. So no Shakespeare?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Evidently Ms. Henares forgot that many students' parents are watching their schools.

Until the recently turned out school board member tried to re-jigger ethnic "representation" at the school, Lowell High School had been a selective-admission high school. The new, majority, board members are returning to that academic performance selectivity. Perhaps Ms. Henares hasn't adjusted to the less docile students coming into her class? Or just doesn't like that a few more are white?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
English class, huh. So no Shakespeare?

She could have, if she called Shakespeare gay.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Looks like Cali is going to have to pass a law to make sure that no teacher is punished for treating a white student like crap ever again.
The Republic is lost.