Author Topic: Heart Disease Risk Soars 13,200% Among Vaccinated, CDC Confirms  (Read 2139 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Heart Disease Risk Soars 13,200% Among Vaccinated, CDC Confirms
Frank BergmanJune 15, 2023 - 12:57 pm6 Comments

A bombshell study from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has confirmed that the risk of autoimmune heart disease is 13,200% higher in people who are vaccinated for Covid.

The study found that the risk of myocarditis following mRNA Covid vaccination is around 133x greater than the background risk in the population.

The study was conducted by the CDC, FDA, and researchers from several top U.S. universities and hospitals.

Researchers examined the effects of vaccination with products manufactured by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.

https://slaynews.com/news/heart-disease-risk-soars-13200-among-vaccinated-cdc-confirms/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Heart Disease Risk Soars 13,200% Among Vaccinated, CDC Confirms
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 10:30:56 pm »
Pro basketball player Óscar Cabrera was diagnosed with myocarditis in 2021 after collapsing during a game. Cabrera said the heart condition was a result of the COVID jab, which he was required to get for work. He died of a heart attack this week at 28.
Outkick
Professional Basketball Player Dies Of Heart Attack, Previously Blamed COVID Vaccine For Myocarditis
by Amber Harding
 June 24, 2023

Basketball player Óscar Cabrera Adames died Thursday of a heart attack while undergoing a stress test at a health center in Santo Domingo. He was just 28 years old.  ...

Cabrera suffered from myocarditis, a disease that can reduce the heart’s ability to pump blood.

Following his death, social media posts surfaced where Cabrera claimed the heart condition came from two doses of the COVID vaccine — which he was required to get for work.   ...
I got a damn Myocarditis from taking a f-cking vaccine. (I got 2 doses of Pfizer) And I knew it! Many people warned me. But guess what? It was compulsory or I couldn’t work. I am an international professional athlete and I am playing in Spain. I have no health problem, nothing, not hereditary, no asthma, NOTHING! I suddenly collapsed to the ground in the middle of a match and almost died. I’m still recovering and I’ve had 11 different cardiology tests done and guess? They find nothing. I have no cholesterol, no fat, nothing! 7% body fat 93% muscle. When they give me the diagnosis, they tell me that I won’t be able to play for at least 5 months until my heart goes down again and they can’t give me that medicine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 09:15:08 am »
 :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2023, 08:51:09 pm »
Aneurysms have been around almost as long as humans have. The Vaccine, ummm, not quite so long. However much "Joesthetics" wanted to believe his aneurysm was caused by The Vaccine, aneurysms very often linger undetected for many years or decades. IOW, he probably had his most of his lifetime, but simply did not know it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 08:53:02 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2023, 08:55:10 pm »
Aneurysms have been around almost as long as humans have. The Vaccine, ummm, not quite so long. However much "Joesthetics" wanted to believe his aneurysm was caused by The Vaccine, aneurysms usually linger undetected for many years or decades. IOW, he probably had his most of his lifetime, but simply did not know it.

It's not just aneurysms, it is heart disease that is rising in general SINCE the vaccines.  Those stats can't be covered up by simply assuming that they were predestined for heart disease anyways @PeteS in CA

IIRC myocarditis has been detected in teenagers or those in their twenties after receiving the vaccines, and in particular, males.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2023, 09:24:56 pm »
Many people will do anything to rationalize their actions even in the face of overwhelming evidence that what they did was a mistake.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2023, 09:42:45 pm »
Heart disease diagnoses are up after a year or two of doctors' offices and hospitals being partially closed courtesy of Covid? Yet The Vaccine has to be the cause? :silly: In real life, if The Vaccine is so deadly:

Why are none of my immediate family and myself not experiencing health problems from blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why is my company not experiencing elevated employee absences from employees' blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why is my church not experiencing reduced attendance from members' blood clots or "harmed" immune systems? Why, instead, has my church had to add a service to the number of services it had pre-Covid?

Why are running event organizers - companies and schools/charities - back to doing the number of events with similar participation (numbers of runners and volunteers) they did in 2019? How is that possible if runners and volunteers suffer from blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why have my morning and evening commutes reverted to what was normal in 2019, pre-Covid?

Why are malls such as Valley Fair, Santana Row, and Oakridge - malls not affected (yet?) by SF-style shoplifting and bum-violence - as busy as they were pre-Covid?

Why are restaurants here in Silicon Valley as busy as they were pre-Covid, albeit with some shift towards take-out and delivery services?

Why isn't the hospital across the freeway from my home flooded with Vaccine Injury cases?

Why isn't the home-care hospice 5 minutes' drive from my home inundated with people dying of Vaccine Injury?

Why isn't the cemetery 10 minutes' drive from my home experiencing a constant stream of funerals for people who died of Vaccine Injury?

The reason is very simple, and Clara Peller went home. There's no beef in this anti-Covid-vax claim. It's just ghouls who troll for obituaries with no unpretzellatable cause of death given and play to what some people want to believe is true.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 09:44:37 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2023, 10:25:55 pm »
Heart disease diagnoses are up after a year or two of doctors' offices and hospitals being partially closed courtesy of Covid? Yet The Vaccine has to be the cause? :silly: In real life, if The Vaccine is so deadly:

Why are none of my immediate family and myself not experiencing health problems from blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why is my company not experiencing elevated employee absences from employees' blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why is my church not experiencing reduced attendance from members' blood clots or "harmed" immune systems? Why, instead, has my church had to add a service to the number of services it had pre-Covid?

Why are running event organizers - companies and schools/charities - back to doing the number of events with similar participation (numbers of runners and volunteers) they did in 2019? How is that possible if runners and volunteers suffer from blood clots or "harmed" immune systems?

Why have my morning and evening commutes reverted to what was normal in 2019, pre-Covid?

Why are malls such as Valley Fair, Santana Row, and Oakridge - malls not affected (yet?) by SF-style shoplifting and bum-violence - as busy as they were pre-Covid?

Why are restaurants here in Silicon Valley as busy as they were pre-Covid, albeit with some shift towards take-out and delivery services?

Why isn't the hospital across the freeway from my home flooded with Vaccine Injury cases?

Why isn't the home-care hospice 5 minutes' drive from my home inundated with people dying of Vaccine Injury?

Why isn't the cemetery 10 minutes' drive from my home experiencing a constant stream of funerals for people who died of Vaccine Injury?

The reason is very simple, and Clara Peller went home. There's no beef in this anti-Covid-vax claim. It's just ghouls who troll for obituaries with no unpretzellatable cause of death given and play to what some people want to believe is true.

I am glad you and yours are having no problems.

Some can eat seafood and go home with a full belly, others visit the ER or morgue, from anaphylactic shock.

Something that does not seem to be considered while people piss back and forth over reactions to vaccines or the absence thereof:  Not all lots were the same.

Some lots were found to be contaminated: FDA Finds 60 Million COVID Vaccine Doses Were Potentially Contaminated: Reporthttps://www.westernjournal.com/fda-finds-60-million-covid-vaccine-doses-potentially-contaminated-report/

and 100 Million Vaccine Doses Held Up Over Contamination Concerns, Firm Revealshttps://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/19/us/politics/emergent-vaccines.html

It turns out that most adverse reactions are from some of the lots, other lots of the shots were relatively harmless with only one or two (if any) adverse reactions.

Video: https://rumble.com/vpzruv-patterns-in-harmful-toxic-covid-vaccines-moderna-pfizer-johnson.html PDFhttps://rense.com/general96/toxic-01.pdf
and 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPKwYjtcOo
Some 1 in 200 lots had far more adverse reactions, if this information is correct.

Just because a meteorite hasn't landed in your yard, does not mean meteorites do not exist.

Perhaps, rather than denigrating every one who brings up this issue, you should thank Almighty God that the lots in your area were at worst benign.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 10:35:31 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2023, 10:28:22 pm »
This is the same CDC who said we all had to get the shot to be "safe".  "Trust us" they said and now they're saying "well...maybe not so much."?

Funny how those bureaucratic hacks get away with swinging their pendulums, but the injured and dead not so much.

A pox on all their houses...

For the record, I refused the shot. I figured 20 years as a human guinea pig for Uncle was about all I was gonna take.

Still have a permanent "souvenir" in my right buttock from a GG shot.

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2023, 10:28:50 pm »

Some can eat seafood and go home with a full belly, others visit the ER or morgue, from anaphylactic shock.

Something that does not seem to be considered while people piss back and forth over reactions to vaccines or the absence thereof:  Not all lots were the same.

Some lots were found to be contaminated: FDA Finds 60 Million COVID Vaccine Doses Were Potentially Contaminated: Reporthttps://www.westernjournal.com/fda-finds-60-million-covid-vaccine-doses-potentially-contaminated-report/

and 100 Million Vaccine Doses Held Up Over Contamination Concerns, Firm Revealshttps://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/19/us/politics/emergent-vaccines.html

It turns out that most adverse reactions are from some of the lots, other lots of the shots were relatively harmless with only one or two (if any) adverse reactions.

Video: https://rumble.com/vpzruv-patterns-in-harmful-toxic-covid-vaccines-moderna-pfizer-johnson.html PDFhttps://rense.com/general96/toxic-01.pdf

Some 1 in 200 lots had far more adverse reactions, if this information is correct.

Just because a meteorite hasn't landed in your yard, does not mean meteorites do not exist.

Perhaps, rather than denigrating every one who brings up this issue, you should thank Almighty God that the lots in your area were at worst benign.
:thumbsup:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2023, 10:36:20 pm »
This is the same CDC who said we all had to get the shot to be "safe".  "Trust us" they said and now they're saying "well...maybe not so much."?

Funny how those bureaucratic hacks get away with swinging their pendulums, but the injured and dead not so much.

A pox on all their houses...

For the record, I refused the shot. I figured 20 years as a human guinea pig for Uncle was about all I was gonna take.

Still have a permanent "souvenir" in my right buttock from a GG shot.

I also refused even though I would be considered high risk. I could not figure out the logic of taking an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine for a disease with extremely high recover rates and could find no instance where that kind of thing had been forced on people ever before.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2023, 10:44:37 pm »
I also refused even though I would be considered high risk. I could not figure out the logic of taking an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine for a disease with extremely high recover rates and could find no instance where that kind of thing had been forced on people ever before.
And those were similar circumstances and thoughts to mine as well.

I watched in amazement as people surrendered all vestiges of reason and meekly submitted to "authority" due to the power of the media. Anyone speaking "truth to power" or pursuing alternative and proven treatments were deemed to be "purveyors of misinformation".

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2023, 10:48:25 pm »

I watched in amazement as people surrendered all vestiges of reason and meekly submitted to "authority" due to the power of the media. Anyone speaking "truth to power" or pursuing alternative and proven treatments were deemed to be "purveyors of misinformation".

:yowsa: That's the truly scary part isn't it?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2023, 11:11:05 pm »
I came down with COVID not too long ago.  I never rec'd the vaccine.  They gave me a medication that was supposedly supposed to assist in killing the COVID vaccine.  I discovered that the med that they gave me was not even FDA approved (for what good that is now a days) and stopped taking it.  I had taken two tablets.  I called the next day and chewed out the doc's asst -- I was never, ever told it was experimental.  I was absolutely furious!!  I did the zinc, Quercetin, Vit. C, D3, regime. 

They told me that the strain that I had was highly contagious, with my heart condition I needed to take the anti-viral, etc., etc. Also, I needed to be on aspirin for 30 days.  Nope.  I did neither.  They put fear into me at first.  They told me my hubby would most definitely get it.  He tested negative twice! 

The FDA, WHO, CDC and gov't in general cannot be trusted!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2023, 11:58:23 pm »
It's not just aneurysms, it is heart disease that is rising in general SINCE the vaccines.  Those stats can't be covered up by simply assuming that they were predestined for heart disease anyways @PeteS in CA

This is the part of the Tweet my post above addressed, my emphasis:

YouTube bodybuilding star Joesthetics dies aged 30 of aneurysm.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2023, 12:19:21 am »
Not all lots were the same.

1. The full story on those "contaminated" doses is that they never got shipped. The "contamination" was found before shipping, the extent of how many were "contaminated determined, and the "contaminated" doses were disposed of. The reason I put quote marks around the word contaminated is that the contamination was that the preservatives for a different medication (the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, IIRC) had been used instead of the correct preservatives.

2. Another problem with the point your were trying to make is that the affected Covid vaccine was the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Why is that a problem with your point? Because less than 5% of Covid vaccine doses dispensed in the US were from Johnson & Johnson. Further complicating the point you were trying to make is that only Johnson & Johnson, of the Covid vaccines authorized for use in the US, used Emergent BioSolutions for fill-and-finish. So >95% of Covid vaccines dispensed in the US had fill-and-finish done either internally (Pfizer) or by other companies the do fill-and-finish (Moderna).

3. :goalpost: noted, but I knew of this screw-up by Emergent BioSolutions, the full story, at the time it was discovered in 2021. I also knew in late 2020 or early 2021 that Pfizer and Moderna would/did not use Emergent BioSolutions' services. So despite the :goalpost: I responded.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2023, 01:10:50 am »

And the 100-200 coworkers in my building - no loss of employees.

And the 1500-2000 employees of my company in the SF Bay Area - no loss of employees.

And the 3 or 4 thousand members who attend my church every weekend - no loss of members.

And the thousands -sometimes 10s of thousands - of runners and volunteers at running events in just the SF Bay Area every weekend of the year, plus or minus a holiday weekend or two - no loss of participants.

And the hundreds or thousands of commuters I see every weekday morning and evening, their presence indicating that employers and schools have not experienced losses of employees and/or students.

And shoppers at malls - no loss of customers.

And patrons at restaurants - no loss of diners.

And no increase in patients at a large hospital.

And no increase in patients at a hospice, which is in communication with hospitals, other hospice organizations, and mortuaries.

And no increase in funerals at a large cemetery which does still have space.

The crescent from Fremont to south San Jose to Palo Alto has about 2 or 3 million people. I'm just one person, which is the point of the quote above, but my and my family's daily and weekly experiences have a view of a fairly large portion of that population. The idea that Covid vaccines are deadly but we could see zero evidence of it in any of our experiences in population segments that are 80%-100% vaccinated is implausible or just ludicrous.

As to the comment that some people would be allergic to a Covid vaccine, that is not news. However, is it news to anyone disagreeing with my comments that screening is done before Covid - or any other - vaccination, and among the screening questions was a question whether the potential recipient had had an allergic reaction to any vaccine? Of course, allergic reactions is another :goalpost: , but easily answered.

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2023, 03:17:50 am »
  I've had an aneurism in my back for >6 years and was close to a stent through my left leg then Covid hit and because my obumercare had labeled me a problem child to their Medical/Pharmaceutical crap they cut me off completely.
   Good News: I'm starting the Dr. Ferris Wheel THIS MONTH, much to my Family's delight.

Never had covid or their vacs.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 03:19:04 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2023, 03:42:21 am »

Ditto. If these shots, a novel prophylactic treatment, not a traditional vaccine, were such a good idea, then that would be evident in a free marketplace of ideas. In some ways, I am a procrastinator. I'm one wave, one 'G' back from the cutting edge in tech--just too many versions of Windows over the years to jump on the newest thing. I figured (partly because there was very little COVID up here, and folks are spread out), that I'd wait to take the shots. Then the carrot turned into a stick, fast, with mandates of masks and physical separation, with talk of vaccine passports and isolation of those who didn't get the shots, and other heavy handed tactics and that made me balk even more. The the efficacy of the shots was officially degraded, to not stopping you from getting the disease (although that is the basic idea of a vaccine), then to not stopping one from transmitting the disease (claims of asymptomatic cases--AKA 'carriers"), to needing a second shot, a booster, two boosters, and then accounts of diminishing immune responses and adverse reactions.

But most convincing of all was the Hell-bent censorship campaign waged in social media and on YouTube and from ABCNNBCBS against anyone who wanted to investigate potential treatments for the disease, against those who mentioned natural immunity, and at that point, it sure semed to me we were not getting the straight skinny about much of anything COVID.

Nope, I didn't get the shots. I did some 4,500 or so food deliveries while the oil patch was dead, to keep busy and make a little milk money. I did eventually get COVID, took Ivermectin (the horse paste I took was the same weight-based dose as the human dose 0.2mg/kg), Zinc and Doxycycline, Vitamins C and D, and coughed up a lot of crap for a few days and got well, like a bad chest cold. Since then I haven't had any problems despite being a few pounds heavy, borderline diabetic, and over 60 (three potential comorbidities).

My interest in VAERS and accounts of adverse effects is simple scientific curiosity,

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2023, 04:00:02 am »
   The icing on the cake, to me @Smokin Joe was they outlawing $hit that worked, HCQ and Ivermectin even after it saved the Presidents Life, great leader
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2023, 04:01:23 am »
1. The full story on those "contaminated" doses is that they never got shipped. The "contamination" was found before shipping, the extent of how many were "contaminated determined, and the "contaminated" doses were disposed of. The reason I put quote marks around the word contaminated is that the contamination was that the preservatives for a different medication (the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, IIRC) had been used instead of the correct preservatives.

2. Another problem with the point your were trying to make is that the affected Covid vaccine was the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Why is that a problem with your point? Because less than 5% of Covid vaccine doses dispensed in the US were from Johnson & Johnson. Further complicating the point you were trying to make is that only Johnson & Johnson, of the Covid vaccines authorized for use in the US, used Emergent BioSolutions for fill-and-finish. So >95% of Covid vaccines dispensed in the US had fill-and-finish done either internally (Pfizer) or by other companies the do fill-and-finish (Moderna).

3. :goalpost: noted, but I knew of this screw-up by Emergent BioSolutions, the full story, at the time it was discovered in 2021. I also knew in late 2020 or early 2021 that Pfizer and Moderna would/did not use Emergent BioSolutions' services. So despite the :goalpost: I responded.
I'm not moving goalposts, you are.

The bottom line is that you didn't see any problems in your area.
That is just wonderful.

Can you see the wind? Have you ever had -40 weather where YOU live? In your small corner of the world? No.
That doesn't mean those things do not exist.

I posted links to the information, and obviously you did not look at the data.

The data indicate batches with high adverse effects, but not all batches were shipped out to all over the US. Quite the contrary, and, oddly enough, it appears the 'defective' batches were not shipped to 'blue' states, for whatever reason. I'm just trying to follow the data.

But don't take my word for it. Here is a database, searchable by zip code and pharmacy of adverse reactions per batch which includes number of Adverse reactions, number of doses, the pharmacy, even, and there is significant variation in adverse reaction rates depending on batch.

https://knollfrank.github.io/HowBadIsMyBatch/VaccineDistributionByZipcode.html

I'd wager that those in your area, or at least the people you hang with, have relatively few adverse reactions and a low rate thereof.

And then, there is this little graph:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 06:07:18 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2023, 06:09:31 am »
For people who actually like data, here is a site full of links to everything you wanted to know about this but were afraid to ask...

https://www.howbad.info/index.html

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2023, 06:32:17 am »
gov't in general cannot be trusted!

Conservative rule number one!!!
And not-so-coincidentally, Redneck rule number one too!

And the very foundation of America rests also on that principle.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2023, 06:36:46 am »
   The icing on the cake, to me @Smokin Joe was they outlawing $hit that worked, HCQ and Ivermectin even after it saved the Presidents Life, great leader.

that's right... and really all I need to know.