Author Topic: The 'Right' to Rape and Enslave Non-Muslim Women  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The 'Right' to Rape and Enslave Non-Muslim Women
« on: June 16, 2023, 02:01:58 pm »
The 'Right' to Rape and Enslave Non-Muslim Women
by Raymond Ibrahim
June 14, 2023 at 5:00 am

Last month, in France, a Muslim man told an underage girl with whom he had been chatting on Facebook, "I will burn you all. I will cut your throats. I will rape you and your mother because I have the right to do so."

The girl's father, described as "devastated and angry," responded to the terror threats with which his family and he had been living, saying, "Islam is not what I have been hearing [it is]... Religion is peace, tolerance, respect... We have been living in fear for a year!"

The ongoing narrative is that Islam means peace; what is not said is that this peace comes only after everyone enjoys the "peace" of being Muslim. Until then, what is often presented to hasten this result is the exact opposite: jihad, or violence in the service of Islam. Many Muslims, just want, of course, to live in quiet lives, have good jobs and enjoy the blessings of this life. Others however, such as Western converts to the "religion of peace" suddenly and inexplicably become terrorists.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/19724/rape-enslave-non-muslim-women
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: The 'Right' to Rape and Enslave Non-Muslim Women
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 02:04:36 pm »
So, democrats, defend Islam (rape and enslavement of women) and men in women sports!  If I were a woman, I certainly wouldn't be a supporter of democrats! **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 02:05:52 pm »
So, democrats, defend Islam (rape and enslavement of women) and men in women sports!  If I were a woman, I certainly wouldn't be a supporter of democrats! **nononono*

Oddly enough, more and more women are gravitating to the left politically.  There was an article on it I posted earlier this morning.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 02:50:36 pm »
As I am fond of pointing out, any non-Muslim who asserts that "Islam is a religion of peace" is a deluded fool, but strangely a Muslim who asserts "Islam is a religion of peace," is not lying. Rather he is showing that the Islamic concept of peace is severely defective. 

In Semitic languages, the consonant sequence is the root of the word, thus Islam (submission) and Salam (peace) both have the root SLM.  In the Muslim mind, peace and submission are inextricably linked.  No permanent peace treaty with non-Muslims, binding on Muslims, can be concluded, only hudna (pauses) which can be abrogated at will by the Muslims if it is to their advantage, without any moral qualms about having been dishonest.  There is no equivalent of "the peace of God which passes all understanding" in Islam -- the Islamic conception of heaven is sensual and materialistic, with watching the torments of the damned as one of the entertainments.  The only peace Islam knows or offers is the peace between conqueror and conquered, between master and submissive slave.  So, yes, they can say "Islam is a religion of peace" with a straight-face, and without lying, but it is the religion of the "peace" I just described not of what Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, or secularists from cultures deriving from any of those traditions mean by "peace".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.