Author Topic: Migrant Families (Real or Not) Get Fast-Tracked Across the Border  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant Families (Real or Not) Get Fast-Tracked Across the Border
June 12, 2023

The Biden administration’s claim that illegal border crossers face immediate expulsion has at least one huge exemption: migrant families.

A recent New York Post report found that threats of expedited removals and five-year bans on re-entry simply do not apply to migrants with children. This gaping loophole, along with the Border Patrol ending family DNA testing, is a boon to cartel traffickers, human smugglers and illegal aliens who exploit minors.

Migrants are testing the administration’s supposedly tough post-Title 42 rules and have found them flimsy as ever.

“Without kids, you run the risk of getting deported,” a migrant told the Post last week. “What we’re telling the relatives is if they have kids they have a good chance.” And asylum isn’t even a factor with the Border Patrol.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/06/12/migrant-families-real-or-not-get-fast-tracked-across-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson