Author Topic: Westchester County DA ends probe of Trump golf course without filing charges  (Read 243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Westchester County DA ends probe of Trump golf course without filing charges

The DA oversaw a two-year probe into Trump National Golf Club Westchester.
ByAaron Katersky
June 15, 2023, 6:57 PM

The district attorney in Westchester County, New York, has closed a two-year investigation into former President Donald Trump without filing criminal charges, her office confirmed Thursday.

District Attorney Miriam Rocah had been investigating whether Trump National Golf Club Westchester had tried to inappropriately lower its tax burden in the Town of Ossining.

"The Westchester County District Attorney's Office conducted an investigation regarding certain properties owned by Donald J. Trump and/or the Trump Organization located in Westchester County, New York," read a statement from the office. "Our investigation is now closed. We approached this investigation as we do all of our investigations, objectively, and independent of politics, party affiliation and personal or political beliefs."

more
https://abcnews.go.com/US/westchester-county-da-ends-probe-trump-golf-filing/story?id=100126265
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So how much did the witch hunt/attention whoring cost the taxpayers?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like a rather targeted investigation.

Doesn't every person and business attempt to minimize tax liability?

Isn't that why many municipalities have an abatement process for those who want to contest their property tax assesments?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

District Attorney Miriam Rocah had been investigating whether Trump National Golf Club Westchester had tried to inappropriately lower its tax burden in the Town of Ossining.
Please find us any business in your county that hasn't tried to lower its tax burden. We'll wait.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org