Author Topic: Climate ideology in America’s classrooms  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate ideology in America’s classrooms
« on: June 16, 2023, 10:11:16 am »
Climate ideology in America’s classrooms
By Peter Murphy |June 16th, 2023|0 Comments

America’s K-12 classrooms are increasingly becoming indoctrination centers for a one-sided view of climate change, aka, global warming and the supposed existential threat to humankind. The Biden administration, universities, left-of-center think tanks and state governments are developing and spreading climate change curriculum that also contains an explicit activist bent to turn the nation’s children into climate crusaders.

While climate and weather issues are not a recent curriculum topic in America’s elementary and secondary school classrooms, the teaching and content has accelerated in recent years.

By 2013 the Next Generation Science Standards were developed by the National Research Council and other non-profit groups, along with two dozen states. These standards recommended that “man-made climate change” be taught beginning in the fifth grade and incorporated into all science classes.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/06/16/climate-ideology-in-americas-classrooms/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=climate-ideology-in-americas-classrooms&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=climate-ideology-in-americas-classrooms
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson