Author Topic: 12,000-Year-Old Site With a TERRIFYING Warning - Göbekli Tepe ~ Video  (Read 922 times)

Online corbe

12,000-Year-Old Site With a TERRIFYING Warning - Göbekli Tepe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcFVTUsnDY
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I saw a thing that the animals depicted are really dinosaurs.

There is a sister site. Karahan Tepe  Which they are saying is much older than Gobekli.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay, I was going to post something flippant like the monoliths being just some of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APJ5gKbjkUc
 on a grand scale, but the mention of the alignment dating the events portrayed on the 'vulture stone' to the Younger Dryas got my attention.

Interesting and thought provoking, thanks. I have often mused about what would be left of modern civilization in 10,000 years if it were knocked back to the stone age by some event, and how much of that would be recognized for what it was by archaeologists of the future, (not to mention whether it would be acknowledged as what it was through the bias of them being the pinnacle of moderninity and social evolution).

Would those future anthropologists regard the toilet as a device of 'great religious significance', because they'd be likely to survive the ages and be ubiquitous? Would they recognize the degraded remnants of a pacemaker or a cell phone?  Would any of those things even be found, being discarded as useless as that society and its technology collapsed? Most metals would corrode, plastics degrade, paper and wood would likely be lost to decay, even synthetic fabrics would become brittle and disintegrate with age.

Food for thought, always.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Fair... But missing the point. In every ancient history... in every bit of myth and lore, the destruction comes from gods from the sky or the sea, or across the sea.

And in every case I know of, the warning is that they will return. Some take pleasure in that, some speak doom. But over all, the doom of it sounds clear. It is this narrative which knits together all the histories, myths and legends, the world over. To include the Bible.

Zoroaster being ancient is fair, but notice that they built it up against Yah, stating a specious 'oldest documents claim, bolstered by a surety of coming from verbal histories before that - While not granting the very same theory to Yah's annals, showing a clear bias, and overall distraction from the true story that is bolstered with called shots, from the beginning (prophecy)... something no other document can claim.

All the same, interesting. Thanks for posting.

Online corbe

I'm convinced Asherah ~ The Woman Goddess of all before handed her spectra over to Yahweh as she realized she had totally screwed up her million-year reign.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

I'm convinced Asherah ~ The Woman Goddess of all before handed her spectra over to Yahweh as she realized she had totally screwed up her million-year reign.

Nah... Asherah/Astarte/Isis, the mother goddess, goes back to the sister-wife of Nimrud/Osiris and later, mother/wife of Tammuz/Horus and little further... The entire pantheon springs from the fertile crescent, migrates out to Egypt and Turkey and hops the Bosphorus into ancient Greece and Rome... From there (arguable otherwise up and across the top of the Black Sea with Gomer and the Scythians) to inform the pantheon of the North.

What is truly interesting is the migration of that pantheon into the Americas where very similar deities are found, at least symbolically...

One wonders if the similarities are a telephone thing, a copy-cat thing, or a record of the same beings chased out of one place to settle in the next... Especially as it is blocked by the asian elder worship in the east (the same thing, but a unique flavor behind their emperors)... That only leaves migration from the west (following ziggarauts and dolmens), or like-in-kind spontaneous invention (which seems ludicrous to me)

Online corbe

In the beginning I studied the Judeo/Christian roots which lead me to the Anunnaki and to the Sumerians.  Since then, it seems but just a pattern, repeating often, throughout the history of the enlightenment of mankind. @roamer_1

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Asherah was Yahweh's wife and she lost it all in divorce court.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I saw a thing that the animals depicted are really dinosaurs.

That's what they looked like to me,too.

Seems like the T-Rex was real popular with them back then.

There is a sister site. Karahan Tepe  Which they are saying is much older than Gobekli.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

In the beginning I studied the Judeo/Christian roots which lead me to the Anunnaki and to the Sumerians.  Since then, it seems but just a pattern, repeating often, throughout the history of the enlightenment of mankind. @roamer_1

The sons of Anak... And it isn't enlightenment.

This is a porch thing @corbe ... This needs days and days of half-lit porch time to do it justice. Heck, we might need to stick to sweet tea the whole time to keep it straight.

In the mean time, I might suggest a wander down Derek Gilbert/ Michael Heiser... with a special stop at Hieser's (RIP) 'Sitchin is wrong' website. Heiser is an historian and scholar of the first order, well oiled in the middle east and in ancient texts, not to mention fluency in Hebrew, Arabic, and Akkadian. He's a serious trip.

His work is tremendous. As is Gilbert's, albeit that it admittedly follows Heiser. Gilbert has a knack for expansion in explanation that keeps a rather dry Heiser very much alive.

And with it, I can recommend Gary Wayne's epic work, the Genesis 6 Conspiracy: How Secret Societies and the Descendants of Giants Plan to Enslave Humankind.  It is a massive tome - 800 pages - laying out the genesis of secret societies and tracking them through kings and power structures till today... The work is excellent and largely flawless - Though he presents it as analogous rather than physical in the passage of kings and what those bloodlines represent. That is it's flaw. Turn it all physical and real, and it mirrors my own studies almost perfectly.

Rack up all that, and you're going to get feel for where I am. I rely more on prophecies and ancient oracles myself, delving into the whole thing that way and so far and wide that I cannot put it succinctly... But the outcome is very similar.

Oh and throw in some Missler too... The man is an artist in his presentation and exposition. Brilliant.