Author Topic: VIDEO: Bull Takes Sweet Revenge on Idiot Who Set His Horns on Fire  (Read 296 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
ARRIBA ONDELAY!

You will want to stand up and shout that out as a bull in Alicante, Spain turned the table on some idiot who along with his compadres set the bull's horns on fire. The bull responded, as you can see, by using his horns to tenderize and fry the idiot. Of course when you tenderize and fry meat you also have to flip it which is exactly what the bull did. They say that revenge is best served cold but in this case, hot was just fine.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2ruubg/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Bull Takes Sweet Revenge on Idiot Who Set His Horns on Fire
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 10:20:29 pm »
Mess with the Bull you get the horn!

Interesting to note it appears the bull knew exactly which one it wanted to get even with.

That last flop may even have been fatal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: VIDEO: Bull Takes Sweet Revenge on Idiot Who Set His Horns on Fire
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 10:26:57 pm »
Mess with the Bull you get the horn!

Interesting to note it appears the bull knew exactly which one it wanted to get even with.

That last flop may even have been fatal.

If it didn't kill him he is going to have TBI. That is a hard hit.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley