Author Topic: Democrat Rep. Dan Goldman Says Republicans Won’t Find Joe Biden’s Alleged Bribery Tapes  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Rep. Dan Goldman Says Republicans Won’t Find Joe Biden’s Alleged Bribery Tapes

Wendell Husebø 15 Jun 2023

Democrat Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) claimed Friday that Republicans will not find the alleged “bribery” tapes linked to President Joe Biden.

According to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), an FBI informant document says the founder of Bursima, Mykola Zlochevsky, allegedly paid Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden and kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an “insurance policy.”

Goldman, who sits on the House Oversight Committee, told Punchbowl News that Republicans either know the tapes are not real or they will never obtain them.

“I actually think they either know that [the tapes] don’t exist or they know that they will never get them,” he said. “Instead, what they’re doing is using the veiled reference to them to make allegations that will never be able to be proved or disproved, because they’re not going to find them.”

On Thursday House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) told Fox News the FBI document is based on a very credible source and should be taken seriously.

“This informant has been paid over $200,000 dollars from the FBI,” he said. “We believe this informant may also work for potentially the CIA. And this informant has been around since the Obama administration.”

Comer added the FBI told him that ‘”we can’t release documents or tell you anything about potential tapes because it could endanger the life of the FBI informant.'”

Meanwhile, FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate on Tuesday refused to answer Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) during a Judiciary Committee hearing about whether the FBI possesses the tapes.

“I’m not going to get further into that,” he replied after admitting the FBI possesses the form that alleges the 17 recordings.

“Senator, no one’s stonewalling,” Abbate claimed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/15/democrat-rep-dan-goldman-says-republicans-wont-find-joe-bidens-alleged-bribery-tapes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
HA!!

First thing I thought...this was a "Rope-a-Dope" by the Biden Administration.

There are no such tapes! 

Then, again.....  :pondering:      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
HA!!

First thing I thought...this was a "Rope-a-Dope" by the Biden Administration.

There are no such tapes! 

Then, again.....  :pondering:      :laugh:
As Janet Reno said "There is no evidence which exists..."

...which I took to mean it had been all rounded up and destroyed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

...which I took to mean it had been all rounded up and destroyed.

I think Goldman is speaking the truth...there are no tapes...now!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

As I have been suspecting....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Maybe not in the FBI's possession. I don't think the originator would hand over the tapes.without a backup. If the FBI had tapes, they aren't the originals.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maybe not in the FBI's possession. I don't think the originator would hand over the tapes.without a backup. If the FBI had tapes, they aren't the originals.

That's true...he would need to keep the tapes for insurance.. :whistle:
Support the USO