Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Crashed UFO recovered by the US military 'distorted space and time,'  (Read 482 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
EXCLUSIVE: Crashed UFO recovered by the US military 'distorted space and time,'
leaving one investigator 'nauseous and disoriented' when he went in and discovered it was much
larger inside than out, attorney for whistleblowers reveals

A crashed UFO recovered by the US military 'distorted space-time' and was 'bigger on the inside', claims a top attorney involved in bringing UFO whistleblowers to Congress.

The attorney told DailyMail.com that one alleged recovery, recounted to him by a supposed crash retrieval program insider, involved a 30ft saucer partially embedded in the earth, with some fantastical properties.

'They tried to hook a bulldozer to it to pull it out. And it pulled out a shape like a pie slice, almost like it was part of the way it was constructed,' Sheehan said.

'When it came loose a couple feet, they stopped immediately. They didn't want to destroy the integrity of the machine.

'They had a guy go into it. He got in there, and it was as big as a football stadium. It was freaking him out and started making him feel nauseous, he was so disoriented because it was so gigantic inside.

'It was the size of a football stadium, while the outside was only about 30 feet in diameter.'

Sheehan said that space was not the only warped dimension around the craft.

'He staggered back out after being in there a couple of minutes, and outside it was four hours later,' he said. 'There was all kinds of time distortion and space distortion.'

Physicists have theorized that propulsion of an advanced craft could theoretically involve warping space-time around it to negate the effects of gravity.

continued at link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12175195/Crashed-UFO-recovered-military-distorted-space-time.html
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 07:19:19 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

By Babbel1996 - Own work (Transferred from de.wikipedia to Commons by Saibo using CommonsHelper.), CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=11293395
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Don't let the migrants get hold of one.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

@Smokin Joe 

Here you go again...pissing in the punch-bowl.   :yowsa: 

Now I know how the Twelve Apostles must have felt...explaining their boss walking on water.   :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

By Babbel1996 - Own work (Transferred from de.wikipedia to Commons by Saibo using CommonsHelper.), CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=11293395

Ya beat me to it!

Online DCPatriot

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe 

Here you go again...pissing in the punch-bowl.   :yowsa: 

Now I know how the Twelve Apostles must have felt...explaining their boss walking on water.   :laugh:
Nice thing about real miracles--you don't have to explain them.  :shrug:

Bending space/time is physics, even if we don't understand it.  :laugh:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

Nice thing about real miracles--you don't have to explain them.  :shrug:

Bending space/time is physics, even if we don't understand it.  :laugh:

@Smokin Joe

I'm confessing right now that I never watched "Dr. Who" ...at first I thought the graphic was from Maxwell Smart...Agent 99....where he goes into a multi-level complex.     :beer:   :laugh:

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

I'm confessing right now that I never watched "Dr. Who" ...at first I thought the graphic was from Maxwell Smart...Agent 99....where he goes into a multi-level complex.     :beer:   :laugh:
I guess my question is how you missed out watching the longest running science fiction show, ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik659hVLpJ0

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

I guess my question is how you missed out watching the longest running science fiction show, ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik659hVLpJ0

:thumbsup:

Do you have a favorite Doctor, or not?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I've never watched Dr Who either. I do read a lot of scifi.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
:thumbsup:

Do you have a favorite Doctor, or not?

Tom Baker #4
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online DCPatriot

That is in my queue.

@Smokin Joe

Was glued at 47min ... Lt. Col. Donald Heckert  Ret USAF speaking about encounters/being tracked by blinding white light that could go from 80,000 feet to 12,500 in 2 seconds while he was piloting a U-2 over the DMZ off North Korea

Online DCPatriot

I've never watched Dr Who either. I do read a lot of scifi.

@bigheadfred

Whew...thanks!

Must have been too busy building a business and a family. 

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Was glued at 47min ... Lt. Col. Donald Heckert  Ret USAF speaking about encounters/being tracked by blinding white light that could go from 80,000 feet to 12,500 in 2 seconds while he was piloting a U-2 over the DMZ off North Korea
"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamed of in your philosophies, Horatio."

Seems the Bard nailed it then, and that hasn't changed.

The more we learn, the less we know.
(Every answer brings more questions.)

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod