Author Topic: World cups! Data reveals which 20 countries have the average breast size of women ... so how do YOU  (Read 562 times)

Online corbe

World cups! Data reveals which 20 countries have the average breast size of women ... so how do YOU measure up

Women from Nordic countries had the largest cup size, investigators found

But those from some Southeast Asian nations had much smaller sizes

By LUKE ANDREWS HEALTH REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

UPDATED: 07:47 EDT, 15 June 2023

While statistics is often used to compare income, standard of living and even the price of groceries, a new dataset has emerged with a very different purpose - the global average size of breasts.

The research found women with Nordic heritage topped the chart with size C to D breasts on average, while those from Vietnam had the smallest.

American and British women came out fourth and fifth overall, having size C breasts. And Australian women ranked 20th globally with size B breasts on average.

<..snip..>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12195651/Data-reveals-20-countries-average-breast-size-women-measure-up.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

All I can say @corbe is never judge a woman by their cup size!  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
All I can say @corbe is never judge a woman by their cup size!  :laugh:

:amen:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online corbe

A product of the 50's and raised by a Single working Mom and 2 Sisters in the 60's I was always taught to respect Women AND I generally do.  Cup Sizes mean nothing to me.  I've Loved Women from A to DD and it is usually that last personality trait that they insert into the bipolar equation, now that becomes intolerable.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Woman: "Doctor, I have a hole between my breasts".

Doctor: "Ma'am, that's your belly button".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

Woman: "Doctor, I have a hole between my breasts".

Doctor: "Ma'am, that's your belly button".

Oh my!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.