Author Topic: After the surge, ready for the shantytowns?  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
After the surge, ready for the shantytowns?
« on: June 15, 2023, 05:21:13 pm »
June 15, 2023
After the surge, ready for the shantytowns?
By Monica Showalter

In a June 5 piece, I noticed how the reporting of independent foreign correspondent Michael Yon from Central America meshed with the reporting of the Center for Immigration Studies' Todd Bensman up at the U.S.-Mexico border, in a piece about how Joe Biden is sneaking migrants into the U.S. from buses originating in Central America.

Well, it turns out that the two reporters have since gotten together, and now they've come up with a doozy of a new story:

and I spent yesterday on the ground rummaging around the Texas roads below. Today we rented an airplane and flew above. Clouds kept us at 1800AGL and so the colonia below was too big for our cameras to gulp with a single shot. This 3rd world north of Houston is situated by Plum Grove. A high government official wishing to remain anonymous told Todd and me the owner just more than doubled the size depicted below with additional land purchase of 35,000 acres. We did not confirm this but the government official is in a position to know. The government official said this single colonia will be able to house at least 200,000 people — and most will be illegals. Colonias are popping up around America in various forms such as "commandeered" hotels. Cartels are King of the Colonias. Rapes, murders, and tuberculosis, will continue until morale improves or WEF is dead. This is killing America. This is war. The image below is from the article attached. Todd and I could not fly high enough to see the entire colonia from one place. PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE…especially share with idiotic liberals who will be raped and murdered "disproportionately" in their gun free zones and homes.

What he's describing, when he uses the northern Mexican term colonias, is shack life, the vast shantytowns that ring every city in Latin America and a host of other third-world cities in Asia and Africa, too.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/06/after_the_surge_ready_for_the_shantytowns.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson