Author Topic: Prominent Trans Activist Sentenced To LIFE In Prison For Murder Of California Family  (Read 215 times)

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING: Prominent Trans Activist Sentenced To LIFE In Prison For Murder Of California Family
By Reduxx Team
June 15, 2023
A prominent trans activist has been sentenced for the 2016 triple homicide of a California lesbian couple and their son. Dana Rivers, born David Chester Warfield, has been handed a life sentence without the possibility of parole.

“It is a horrible thing to sentence someone to die in prison, and I don’t take that lightly,” Judge Scott Patton said during the court hearing held today. “But this is the most depraved crime I ever handled in the criminal justice system in 33 years. Frankly, you deserve to spend the rest of your life in prison.”

The sentencing comes months after Rivers, 68, had been found guilty of the murders in November of last year. Rivers was denied a motion for a new trial, though his attorney had attempted to argue prosecutorial misconduct. Judge Patton dismissed the issues raised, labeling them “trivial” and “frankly quite ridiculous,” while noting that the evidence for Rivers’ guilt was “overwhelming.”

Rivers’ crimes date back to November 11 of 2016, when police were called in response to the sound of gunshots being fired outside the home of Wright and Reed in Oakland, California. When authorities arrived, they found Rivers covered in blood and gasoline and fleeing from the house, which had been set ablaze.  ...
Much more at Reduxx
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Bubba says you got a pretty mouth. Make sure you wear that ribbon in your hair tonight'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No Judge Patton, frankly and unequivocally this person does not deserve to live the rest of their life in jail, they deserve to have their existence terminated post haste!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No Judge Patton, frankly and unequivocally this person does not deserve to live the rest of their life in jail, they deserve to have their existence terminated post haste!
Publicly, preferably painfully, to be a deterrent.

Even so, the insanity defense seemed built-in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Jun 15, 2023
Trans killer Dana Rivers sentenced to life in prison for murder of lesbian couple and their son in California
"You deserve to spend the rest of your life in prison.”
Sara Higdon
The Post Millennial
On Wednesday, convicted murderer and transgender activist Dana Rivers, 68, was sentenced to multiple terms of "25 years to life" in prison for the 2016 murder of a lesbian couple and their teenage son after his motion for a retrial was denied.

Rivers was convicted last year of shooting the victims in their Oakland home and stabbing one of them 47 times before setting fire to their garage on his way out.  ...

"It remains to be seen whether he will be held in a man's or women's prison. For now, Justice has prevailed," said attorney, author, and president of Women's Declaration International Kara Dansky.  In December, Dansky, along with the founder of Women's Liberation Front, Lierre Keith, biology professor Arla Hile, and Jesika Gonzalez, were assaulted by 8 to 12 Antifa members while speaking out against men being housed in women's prisons.  ...
Well, considering he's a guy, I say put him with the fellas.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org