Author Topic: Donald Trump Raises over $7 Million Dollars After Special Counsel Indictment  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Raises over $7 Million Dollars After Special Counsel Indictment

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 14 Jun 2023

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign raised more than $7 million since Special Counsel Jack Smith announced federal prosecutors indicted Trump.

Trump’s campaign issued a press release when fundraising numbers reached $6.6 million, but a Trump campaign source told Breitbart News that number is well over $7 million.

“Since deranged Jack Smith took the unprecedented step of weaponizing the justice system to attack his political opponent, Donald J. Trump for President 2024 has raised more than $6.6 million in just a few short days,” the press release read.

Trump’s campaign announced that it raised $2.1 million of the $7 million at an event held at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey hours after Trump’s first court appearance.

“The American people will not stand for this corrupt attempt to interfere in the 2024 election against the leading candidate for President who will demolish the Deep State and finish the job of draining the Swamp,” the press release added, “Universal polling both nationally and statewide has shown President Trump holding insurmountable leads and is the only candidate who can beat Joe Biden in a general election.”

Trump was indicted on 37 counts stemming from Smith’s investigation into his handling of White House records. The former president appeared in federal court in Miami on Tuesday for his first court appearance in the criminal proceedings.

In April, Trump was indicted by George Soros-funded Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office on 34 counts of falsifying business records. Trump similarly raised $7 million after news of the Manhattan indictment broke.

“This incredible surge of grassroots contributions confirms that the American people see the indictment of President Trump as a disgraceful weaponization of our justice system by a Soros-funded prosecutor,” the Trump campaign said at the time.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/14/donald-trump-raises-over-7-million-dollars-after-special-counsel-indictment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is a master at the grift.  I wouldn't give him a dime.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
He is a master at the grift.  I wouldn't give him a dime.

Not one brass farthing.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LMAO

I don’t understand the sending money to billionaires. They’ve got plenty of their own money.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy