Author Topic: Deadly Annapolis Mass Shooting Stemmed From Parking Dispute  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Deadly Annapolis Mass Shooting Stemmed From Parking Dispute

Holly Matkin
17 hours ago
Annapolis, MD – A mass shooting that left three people dead and another three victims wounded at a large graduation party on Sunday night was preceded by a fight over parking.

Annapolis Police Chief Edward Jackson confirmed during a press conference on June 12 that 45-year-old Charles Robert Smith has been charged with three counts of second-degree murder and other offenses in connection with the June 11 mass shooting, The Washington Post reported.

Chief Jackson identified the deceased victims as 25-year-old Christian Marlon Segovia, 27-year-old Mario Antonio Mireles Ruiz, and 55-year-old Nicholas Mireles.

https://policetribune.com/deadly-annapolis-mass-shooting-stemmed-from-parking-dispute/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Deadly Annapolis Mass Shooting Stemmed From Parking Dispute
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 04:56:26 pm »
Its time to ban parking disputes! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson