Author Topic: CBP opens new, large-scale migrant holding facility in Northeast El Paso  (Read 285 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CBP opens new, large-scale migrant holding facility in Northeast El Paso
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Jun 13, 2023 / 02:46 PM CDT

Updated: Jun 14, 2023 / 08:33 AM CDT

Soft-sided facility ready to go despite dramatic drop in migrant encounters, processing center population

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Despite a huge drop in migrant apprehensions, the El Paso Sector of the U.S. Border Patrol has added a new large-scale processing facility.

Sector Border Patrol Chief Scott Good on Tuesday shared a video of the new tent facility in Northeast El Paso. It is 360,000 square feet, sits on 28 acres off U.S. Highway 54 and can accommodate up to 2,500 migrants.

“El Paso Sector continues to prepare for potential increases in migrant encounters with the recent addition of our newest processing facility,” Good tweeted on Tuesday.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/migrant-centers/cbp-opens-new-large-scale-migrant-holding-facility-in-northeast-el-paso/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Are they sure that picture isn't of Auschwitz?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
THIS is the kind of "new, large-scale migrant holding facility" we need:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZNluecGDc