Author Topic: Public Forced To Wait As Mohave County Judge Shows No Urgency In Attorney General Election Case  (Read 2087 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Public Forced To Wait As Mohave County Judge Shows No Urgency In Attorney General Election Case

June 13, 2023 ADI Staff Reporter

It has been more than seven months since the 2022 General Election, and there is no sign that a Mohave County judge has any sense of urgency in addressing the last remaining election challenge.

Judge Lee Jantzen was assigned in early December to preside over Abe Hamadeh’s challenge of the 511-vote canvassed victory of Kris Mayes in the race for Arizona Attorney General. A trial was held in the case in Kingman on Dec. 23, during which Jantzen ruled Hamadeh provided insufficient evidence to support the challenge.

Jantzen, however, still has not ruled on Hamadeh’s Jan. 3 motion for a new trial. That motion is based in part on Pinal County’s tabulation problems which did not become public until Dec. 29 after a statewide recount that cut Mayes’ lead to a mere 280 votes.

The recount case revealed that then-Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and Pinal County officials knew of evidence prior to the Dec. 23 trial which supported Hamadeh’s challenge but withheld the information from Hamadeh and Jantzen.

<snip>

Court records show Jantzen took from Jan. 3 to April 11 to even announce a hearing date on Hamadeh’s motion for a new trial. The hearing finally took place May 16, with the judge telling the parties he would have a ruling in “a few weeks.”

It has now been four weeks, and Jantzen still has not announced his findings.

More:  https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2023/06/public-forced-wait-mohave-county-judge-shows-no-urgency-attorney-general-election-case/

=======================================================

Ive been saying Jantzen is crooked since the day I heard he was assigned to this case in my County.  The purpose of the delay is to keep Hamedeh from pursuing an appeal.  Abe has a real chance of overturning this election because he is only 250 votes or so away from the Dem, and we can account for that difference in this one rural County.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Public Forced To Wait As Mohave County Judge Shows No Urgency In Attorney General Election Case

More:  https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2023/06/public-forced-wait-mohave-county-judge-shows-no-urgency-attorney-general-election-case/

=======================================================

Ive been saying Jantzen is crooked since the day I heard he was assigned to this case in my County.  The purpose of the delay is to keep Hamedeh from pursuing an appeal.  Abe has a real chance of overturning this election because he is only 250 votes or so away from the Dem, and we can account for that difference in this one rural County.

Thanks for filling us in on this @Cyber Liberty I do appreciate it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks for filling us in on this @Cyber Liberty I do appreciate it.

Ive been wondering about the lack of progress.  Jantzen said he would take 2 weeks to render a decision, and its been a month now.  I finally found a story...

I was grieved Jantzen got this case, this crap is why.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Ive been wondering about the lack of progress.  Jantzen said he would take 2 weeks to render a decision, and its been a month now.  I finally found a story...

I was grieved Jantzen got this case, this crap is why.

The McCain cabal in your state is wider and deeper than even we knew.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The McCain cabal in your state is wider and deeper than even we knew.

I already knew it is very deep.  I've been in this particular trench against the McCainiacs for the better part of 40 years.  I cannot put into words how much it pisses me off.  Now its damaging the whole country.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I already knew it is very deep.  I've been in this articular trench against the McCainiacs for the better part of 40 years.  I cannot put into words how much it pisses me off.  Now its damaging the whole country.

I hate to tell you this, but it always has been!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hate to tell you this, but it always has been!

True.  I have been at it only since I moved to AZ, 40 years ago.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
True.  I have been at it only since I moved to AZ, 40 years ago.

The hooks are in very deep.  Same with this story;

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,502769.msg2849529.html#msg2849529

Democrats (read Commies) were in charge for 40 years and that is what we got.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The hooks are in very deep.  Same with this story;

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,502769.msg2849529.html#msg2849529

Democrats (read Commies) were in charge for 40 years and that is what we got.

We have a war on many fronts, and the SEC is but one important piece.  Just about every gummint bureaucracy has allied against liberty.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
We have a war on many fronts, and the SEC is but one important piece.  Just about every gummint bureaucracy has allied against liberty.

:yowsa: That is the exact point I was trying to make above.

There are thousands hacking at the branches of a problem to one hacking at the root!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 07:22:49 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:yowsa: That is the exact point I was trying to make above.

And I agree!  It will take a lot more than a new President to fix things.  It will take decades.

:thumbsup:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And I agree!  It will take a lot more than a new President to fix things.  It will take decades.

:thumbsup:

I've been saying the same thing for a very long time but few are paying ANY attention.

And BTW: Congress is the key to fixing it. All that's needed is the will to do what's required.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 07:42:44 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've been saying the same thing for a very long time but few are paying ANY attention.

And BTW: Congress is the key to fixing it. All that's needed is the will to do what's required.

A task that is much more difficult now that the cheating by Dems is rampant.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Smokin Joe @roamer_1 @DCPatriot @Right_in_Virginia @Kamaji @mystery-ak @Maj. Bill Martin @catfish1957 and everyone else needs to read this short thread!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

Thank you for the ping, @Bigun

The problem is not the commies.

Liberalism is not winning on merit. It has no merit
Liberalism is winning because it has no opposition.

Those that purport to oppose actually do not.
Organized McCainiacs are a perfect example.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak @Maj. Bill Martin @catfish1957

Pings for folks that apparently did not get pinged on @Bigun's post.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe @roamer_1 @DCPatriot @Right_in_Virginia @Kamaji @mystery-ak @Maj. Bill Martin @catfish1957 and everyone else needs to read this short thread!
I read down to this, before I saw the ping.

There is so much rot in the system I am stunned it doesn't just ooze down from the bench and down the courthouse steps. What makes it hard is that the system is so entrenched, has so many beholden to it for a paycheck, directly or indirectly, or has so many dirtied with its corruption, there are few left to wholeheartedly take it on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I read down to this, before I saw the ping.

There is so much rot in the system I am stunned it doesn't just ooze down from the bench and down the courthouse steps. What makes it hard is that the system is so entrenched, has so many beholden to it for a paycheck, directly or indirectly, or has so many dirtied with its corruption, there are few left to wholeheartedly take it on.

:yowsa: Sad but true.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thank you for the ping, @Bigun

The problem is not the commies.

Liberalism is not winning on merit. It has no merit
Liberalism is winning because it has no opposition.

Those that purport to oppose actually do not.
Organized McCainiacs are a perfect example.

Sorry @roamer_1 but I must disagree! The problem most certainly is the Commies and they have been at it for a LONG time!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A bad News day...Penny indicted, ShitforBrains skates a censure in the House, Prince Harry isn't charged for lying on his Visa application and the above story... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Sorry @roamer_1 but I must disagree! The problem most certainly is the Commies and they have been at it for a LONG time!

Yes they have @Bigun ... almost entirely unopposed!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes they have @Bigun ... almost entirely unopposed!

Why do you this was @roamer_1 ?

Offline roamer_1