Author Topic: Illegal aliens are destroying farmland and threatening U.S. food supply, warns RFK Jr.  (Read 103 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
OME PODCAST LIVE TV INTERVIEWS AUDIO BOOKSSEARCH FOLLOW SUBSCRIBE SHOP
Illegal aliens are destroying farmland and threatening U.S. food supply, warns RFK Jr.
Tuesday, June 13, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) As they continue to flood across the southern border like locusts, illegal alien “migrants” are trampling under foot food crops on farms along the United States-Mexico border, 2024 presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has warned.

A threat to America’s food supply, these illegals are taking full advantage of the recent expiration of Title 42, a covid-era policy invoked by the Trump administration to stem the flow of illegal aliens into the country during the “pandemic.”

Kennedy met with farmers along the border in Yuma, Ariz., who told him that they are losing thousands of dollars due to illegals destroying food crops during their quest to resettle in America.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-13-illegal-aliens-destroying-farmland-food-rfk-jr.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson