Author Topic: AMAZON caught selling “Lick Penis” and other sexually explicit neon signs for children’s rooms  (Read 336 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMAZON caught selling “Lick Penis” and other sexually explicit neon signs for children’s rooms
JUNE 11, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

Amazon is selling multiple neon signs featuring images of penises that are listed as being “for kids” on its website.

Daily CallerOne listing of a product, titled “Lick Penis Neon Sign,” features a neon sign of a tongue licking a penis and includes marketing images with multiple young women licking lollipops and looking directly at the camera.

The listing also contains another option for a “Flying Penis Neon Sign” which is also marketed as being “for kids” and contains an image of a small child smiling alongside the sign.

The description of the products says the products are “suitable for children’s room decoration.”
The listing also contained a sign featuring a vulva, although it was not explicitly advertised for kids.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/06/11/amazon-caught-selling-lick-penis-and-other-sexually-explicit-neon-signs-for-childrens-rooms/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
We are planning a big trip shortly and I was planning to buy some products from Amazon.  No more! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It appears Amazon removed the item in question.  The link in the article is broken.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: