Author Topic: Las Vegas UFO mystery: Police put up surveillance cameras at house where ‘aliens landed’  (Read 638 times)

Offline Kamaji

Las Vegas UFO mystery: Police put up surveillance cameras at house where ‘aliens landed’

By Dana Kennedy
June 13, 2023

Even the skeptical ex-cop who broke the story of the mysterious object that allegedly fell from the skies above Las Vegas just after midnight on May 1 and was the first to interview the family who claimed to see tall alien creatures with “big eyes” isn’t absolutely sure it’s a hoax.

What puzzles Doug Poppa is why the Homeland Security department of the Las Vegas Metro Police Department (LVMPD) installed video surveillance cameras outside the home after the incident.

Las Vegas podcaster Poppa, who usually focuses on corruption in the Las Vegas Metro Police Department and did numerous stories about the Mandalay Hotel mass shooting, first revealed on May 18 how police had received a report of aliens on May 1.

He then interviewed the family twice in person, telling The Post that, although he doesn’t really believe in UFOs, he felt the family was somewhat credible.

But it was during a second visit to the home when he noticed the video surveillance cameras, which the family told him the cops installed – supposedly to protect them from UFO nuts that might come to their address and bother them.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/las-vegas-ufo-mystery-police-put-up-surveillance-cameras-at-house-where-aliens-landed/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Las Vegas UFO mystery: Police put up surveillance cameras at house where ‘aliens landed’

By Dana Kennedy
June 13, 2023

Even the skeptical ex-cop who broke the story of the mysterious object that allegedly fell from the skies above Las Vegas just after midnight on May 1 and was the first to interview the family who claimed to see tall alien creatures with “big eyes” isn’t absolutely sure it’s a hoax.

What puzzles Doug Poppa is why the Homeland Security department of the Las Vegas Metro Police Department (LVMPD) installed video surveillance cameras outside the home after the incident.

Las Vegas podcaster Poppa, who usually focuses on corruption in the Las Vegas Metro Police Department and did numerous stories about the Mandalay Hotel mass shooting, first revealed on May 18 how police had received a report of aliens on May 1.

He then interviewed the family twice in person, telling The Post that, although he doesn’t really believe in UFOs, he felt the family was somewhat credible.

But it was during a second visit to the home when he noticed the video surveillance cameras, which the family told him the cops installed – supposedly to protect them from UFO nuts that might come to their address and bother them.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/las-vegas-ufo-mystery-police-put-up-surveillance-cameras-at-house-where-aliens-landed/

Everyone carries a camera around with them, if there were 8 foot tall aliens, why no video?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Everyone carries a camera around with them, if there were 8 foot tall aliens, why no video?

A lot of times people get so caught up in the moment taking a picture or video doesn't occur to them.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A lot of times people get so caught up in the moment taking a picture or video doesn't occur to them.

But there never is. All we get are distant specks in the sky. I dunno, i went down the UFO/UAP rabbit hole a few times, i'm always disappointed.

Offline berdie

I don't know any thing about UFOs or alien beings. I think it's possible. Why would we be the only ones in the universe? But I will say this, if I see 2 ten foot beings with big eyes strutting around in my yard the very last thing I would think about is getting a camera. I may hide in the closet and call 911....or just have a heart attack.

But it does make me wonder where, if they exist, they went. :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I don't know any thing about UFOs or alien beings. I think it's possible. Why would we be the only ones in the universe? But I will say this, if I see 2 ten foot beings with big eyes strutting around in my yard the very last thing I would think about is getting a camera. I may hide in the closet and call 911....or just have a heart attack.

If it isn't Halloween, arm, observe, report a prowler to 911 and play it from there...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

They are doing drag shows in schools.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline berdie

They are doing drag shows in schools.

:silly: Could well be.  :silly: