Author Topic: Wildfires And The Media’s Lazy Global Warming Blame Game  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HOME
VIDEOS
WHO WE ARE
FACTS VS. FEARMONGERING
SUBMIT!
CONTACT US

WRITTEN BY BOB HOYE ON JUN 13, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Wildfires And The Media’s Lazy Global Warming Blame Game

wildfire canadaThe air is full of smoke and the media is full of hysteria, and it is worth adding – hypocrisy. One can say that the pitch is part of the government’s “fog of war”.

Well, wildfires happen and have been a natural part of Canada’s very extensive boreal forest that stretches from the Atlantic provinces all the way to the Alaskan Cordillera. [emphasis, links added]

That’s more than 3,000 miles, and it has existed since the climate warmed into the Holocene some 7,000 years ago.

Many varieties of fir trees require the heat of a fire to invigorate their seeds. Regular fires improve the overall health of the forest.

There Is No Empirical Evidence Of CO2 Causing “Change”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/wildfires-and-the-medias-lazy-global-warming-blame-game/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson