Author Topic: Climate Alarmists’ Deteriorating Mental Health  (Read 436 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Alarmists’ Deteriorating Mental Health
« on: June 14, 2023, 10:14:59 am »
WRITTEN BY ANDY ROWLANDS ON JUN 13, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Climate Alarmists’ Deteriorating Mental Health

A few days ago the BBC ran an article on their website with the headline ‘Climate change is harming my mental health’.

I’m sure it is, but only if your mental state is fragile enough to be taken in by the climate scam in the first place.

Below is the article, interspersed with my own comments. [emphasis, links added]

It reads:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-alarmists-deteriorating-mental-health/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Climate Alarmists’ Deteriorating Mental Health
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 01:56:34 am »
In 200 years the descendants of the survivors of this lunacy will look at history books and wonder in awe at the stupidity of this age.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 03:13:54 am »
In 200 years the descendants of the survivors of this lunacy will look at history books and wonder in awe at the stupidity of this age.

Well thankfully, it sounds like they are not prone to having children, so the problem should be self-correcting.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2023, 08:01:02 am »
Well thankfully, it sounds like they are not prone to having children, so the problem should be self-correcting.
As with others, just have to stymie the recruiting process, and let things run their course.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis