Author Topic: Marco Rubio warns US will pay 'terrible price' for Trump indictment: 'You think this ends here?'  (Read 484 times)

Offline libertybele

Marco Rubio warns US will pay 'terrible price' for Trump indictment: 'You think this ends here?'

Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio slammed the indictment against former President Trump as "incredibly damaging" to the country Tuesday, calling it a "sad and terrible day" for America as the former president was arraigned on felony charges for his handling of classified documents.

"This is a sad and terrible day, I know there are people in the press that are giddy about it, Democrats and partisans that are giddy about it, but this is really bad for America, this indictment," Rubio told Fox News. "It was a bad decision to bring it. I don’t think it was justified or merited and we are going to pay a terrible price for it."

Trump pleaded not guilty at a Miami federal courthouse Tuesday to 37 federal felony counts related to his alleged refusal to hand over classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago residence as part of Special Counsel Jack Smith’s months-long investigation......

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marco-rubio-warns-us-pay-terrible-price-trump-indictment-you-think-ends-here
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Quote from: the article
Marco Rubio warns US will pay 'terrible price' for Trump indictment: 'You think this ends here?'

Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio slammed the indictment against former President Trump as "incredibly damaging" to the country Tuesday, calling it a "sad and terrible day" for America as the former president was arraigned on felony charges for his handling of classified documents.

"This is a sad and terrible day, I know there are people in the press that are giddy about it, Democrats and partisans that are giddy about it, but this is really bad for America, this indictment," Rubio told Fox News. "It was a bad decision to bring it. I don’t think it was justified or merited and we are going to pay a terrible price for it."

That's right. Not only will he eventually beat the charges, the tit-for-tat will be hard to resist.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This is a really good statement by Rubio.

Offline Kamaji

It damned well better not end here.  I expect to see Biden indicted, at the very least for bribery, for being an unregistered foreign agent, and etc.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It damned well better not end here.  I expect to see Biden indicted, at the very least for bribery, for being an unregistered foreign agent, and etc.

Exactly, and I feel the same way.  Two-way political persecutions are better than if it only goes one way.

But we're just making Rubio's point. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 07:55:40 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There are thousands hacking at the branches of the problem to one hacking at the root!

The problem is the entrenched federal bureaucracy and only a House of Representatives committed to the purpose can fix it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

There are thousands hacking at the branches of the problem to one hacking at the root!

The problem is the entrenched federal bureaucracy and only a House of Representatives committed to the purpose can fix it!

@Bigun

A Congress, jealous of its powers... I must have said it a thousand times.  :beer: :seeya: