Author Topic: The FBI Hid Biden's Bribery Calls With Black Ink 'Redactions'  (Read 377 times)

Offline Kamaji

The FBI Hid Biden's Bribery Calls With Black Ink 'Redactions'

Katie Pavlich
June 13, 2023

Testifying in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday afternoon, FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted agents at the federal law enforcement agency blacked out information in a FD-1023 report -- eventually given to the House Oversight Committee -- showing President Joe Biden engaged in two phone calls with a former Burisma executive while he was vice president. That executive allegedly offered Biden and his son Hunter, who served on the Burisma board while his father was in charge of the Ukraine portfolio under President Obama, $5 million each for changes in U.S. policy towards the notoriously corrupt foreign gas company. The bribery allegations are allegedly detailed in the FD-1023 report, which FBI Director Christopher Wray has been fighting to keep secret and away from lawmakers. 

"We often redact documents to protect sources and methods," Abbate said under questioning from Republican Senator Marsha Blackburn about the contents of the FD-1023 report.

"So you chose to redact the fact that there are 17 voice recordings, two of them with the now president, you chose to redact that and not to give that to House Oversight," Blackburn followed up.

"The document was redacted to protect the source," Abbate followed up.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2023/06/13/confirmed-the-fbi-covered-up-multiple-recordings-of-biden-and-burisma-n2624447

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: The FBI Hid Biden's Bribery Calls With Black Ink 'Redactions'
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 10:24:55 pm »
FBI Deputy Director Admits Redacting Mention of Joe and Hunter Biden Recordings in Document Shown to Congress

Kristina Wong 13 Jun 2023

FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday that the FBI redacted any mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme around 2015 and 2016.

Under grilling from Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Abbate confirmed: “What I will tell you with respect to the document, the document was redacted to protect the source.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IytUsR5CqZ8&ab_channel=SenatorMarshaBlackburn

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) on Monday revealed that the document, which was a transcript of an FBI interview with an informant, contained references to 17 alleged audio recordings — 15 with Hunter Biden and two with then-Vice President Joe Biden. However, Grassley said, when the document was made available to the House Oversight Committee last week under pressure from Republicans, the references to the audio recordings had been deleted.

Grassley pointed out that the document is an unclassified document and should not be redacted, let alone need to be viewed in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, which the FBI made lawmakers do.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/13/fbi-deputy-director-admits-redacting-mention-of-joe-and-hunter-biden-recordings-in-document-shown-to-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 10:30:27 pm »
...the document was redacted to protect the source.”

In these parts we call that lying! We ALL know who you were protecting and it isn't the source.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 10:34:58 pm »
"The document was redacted to protect the source,"

8bs8

Everybody knows who was being protected and it damned sure wasn't the source!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-