Author Topic: James Woods Blasts Establishment’s Plan to Take Down Trump: ‘Unrelenting Assault on the One True Out  (Read 605 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods Blasts Establishment’s Plan to Take Down Trump: ‘Unrelenting Assault on the One True Outsider to the Swamp’

David Ng 13 Jun 2023

Hollywood star James Woods has condemned the establishment’s ongoing effort to take down Donald Trump, accusing the left of launching an “unrelenting assault” on the former president in a bald-faced effort to fix the 2024 presidential election.

James Woods laid out the left’s 2024 plan in an impassioned tweet on Monday.

“Continue the unrelenting assault on the one true outsider to the swamp,” he wrote. “Cripple him in slow motion with a thousand cuts, because to destroy him in one violent blow would confer martyrdom.”

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
Twitter is an amazing place. As crazy as the postings can be, if you’re familiar with patterns and algorithms and political party bots, you can easily identify trends. So, this looks to be the left’s plan:

a) Continue the unrelenting assault on the one true outsider to the swamp. Cripple him in slow motion with a thousand cuts, because to destroy him in one violent blow would confer martyrdom.

b) Neuter any viable substitute genuinely conservative candidate. The sudden flurry of classic DNC talking point attacks against DeSantis have all the earmarks of the commie playbook. So obvious, they’re boring.

c) Coddle the usual “hands-across-the aisle” RINO sucker fish like Romney, et al.

Why? Because there is only one trough and all these political hogs slop at it side by side. Donald Trump’s election was NEVER supposed to happen. Hillary’s hubris fumbled an easy walk to the goal line, and all hell broke loose - the corruption, the child trafficking, the globalist payoffs, all of it was exposed. Now BOTH sides of the uniparty can’t wait to get it back to the comfortable swamp where they can slither around together in happy denizen heaven, making deals, getting rich, and swapping mistresses and pool boys.
Last edited
12:56 PM · Jun 11, 2023

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/06/13/james-woods-blasts-establishments-plan-to-take-down-trump-unrelenting-assault-on-the-one-true-outsider-to-the-swamp/
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 03:37:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

When Barack Obama ran in 2008, many of his supporters molded him, and to what they believed he was, and would be

You saw the same thing with Trump in 2016 and his supporters are doing it again. Not only did the swamp survive under Trump, it grew
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

When Barack Obama ran in 2008, many of his supporters molded him, and to what they believed he was, and would be

You saw the same thing with Trump in 2016 and his supporters are doing it again. Not only did the swamp survive under Trump, it grew
The idea that some president is going to get elected and destroy the bureaucracy is just boob bait for the bubbas.
Neither Trump nor anybody else elected president is going to get rid of the bureaucracy i.e. drain the swamp.

Offline roamer_1

The idea that some president is going to get elected and destroy the bureaucracy is just boob bait for the bubbas.
Neither Trump nor anybody else elected president is going to get rid of the bureaucracy i.e. drain the swamp.

That's right. A president could be helpful in it, but what it would take is a coalition across generations forming a powerful force within Congress and the Senate. Dreamy presidential figures are a cop out, and doom the rest.

Offline goatprairie

That's right. A president could be helpful in it, but what it would take is a coalition across generations forming a powerful force within Congress and the Senate. Dreamy presidential figures are a cop out, and doom the rest.
Let me just state for the record that I'd love to see the great majority of Washington bureaucrats booted out and forced to earn an honest living. We don't need a gazillion gov. agencies wasting the taxpayers' money.
But the idea that some narcissistic president who thinks only he can solve all the world's problems is going to fix things overnight is patently ridiculous.
What the swamp-haters don't realize is that there's plenty of people i.e. the citizenry who like the swamp just fine. Just as long as they keep getting their gov "freebies," they'll fight tooth and nail to keep the swamp dwellers where they are.
We need a national effort, a president who rally the majority of the people  and not one who thinks signing an EO fixes everything.

Offline roamer_1

Let me just state for the record that I'd love to see the great majority of Washington bureaucrats booted out and forced to earn an honest living. We don't need a gazillion gov. agencies wasting the taxpayers' money.
But the idea that some narcissistic president who thinks only he can solve all the world's problems is going to fix things overnight is patently ridiculous.
What the swamp-haters don't realize is that there's plenty of people i.e. the citizenry who like the swamp just fine. Just as long as they keep getting their gov "freebies," they'll fight tooth and nail to keep the swamp dwellers where they are.
We need a national effort, a president who rally the majority of the people  and not one who thinks signing an EO fixes everything.

Damn straight. Taxed Enough Already was the right path.

Online libertybele

Ron DeSantis.  He's done for FL and I believe he will be able to do for America.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Ron DeSantis.  He's done for FL and I believe he will be able to do for America.

He’s only been able to do it for Florida because he’s got a strong majority GOP Statehouse

He wouldn’t have that on the national level. And federal bureaucracies are more entrenched and have a longer tentacles than state bureaucracies.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy