Author Topic: Trump aides fear Miami courthouse protest will escalate to violent ‘disaster’: report  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump aides fear Miami courthouse protest will escalate to violent ‘disaster’: report
By Snejana Farberov   
June 13, 2023 7:19am

Donald Trump’s advisers confided they are worried that a rally slated to take place outside the Miami courthouse during the former president’s arraignment Tuesday could explode into violence and be a “disaster.”

“Inside of this event, there is going to be a disaster,” a Trump aide anonymously told the Daily Beast. “There are going to be people that come out that don’t want to be peaceful.”

The same confidant added: “You get the fanatics coming out.”

The demonstration outside the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida is being put together by longtime Trump ally Roger Stone and far-right activist Laura Loomer.

A veteran adviser to the ex-commander-in-chief has expressed misgivings about the involvement of those two controversial figures in the rally.

“When have they had a good idea?” the aide remarked.

During his arraignment scheduled for 3 p.m., Trump, 76, is expected to plead not guilty to 37 felony counts related to his alleged mishandling of classified documents.

A display seen outside the Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. US Courthouse on Tuesday.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/trump-aides-concerned-miami-courthouse-protest-will-escalate-to-violent-disaster/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Any sort of protest is going to be an epic disaster for us.

Offline libertybele

This is Trump's 2nd indictment. He racked up 34 charges on his first indictment.  How do you think a protest is going to work out??  Even if it is a very peaceful protest, there will be those there agitating and likely pretending to be Trumpers who will be unruly.

Secondly, this is likely to be a media frenzy.  Not something I'd want to get caught up in.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Shades of 1920s post WW1 Germany

And we’ve seen how that ended up

That’s where I fear we are heading
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 04:18:51 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

Shades of 1920s post WW1 Germany

And we’ve seen how that ended up

That’s where I fear we are heading

Well, the democrats/libs have been quite successful in recreating the other aspects of Weimar Germany, so no doubt they'll get the rest of it into place sooner or later.

Perhaps the 2024 election, with Biden as the ostensible winner, will be the counterpart to the German elections in 1932, with Biden playing the role of Hitler.

After that, we all know what happened next.