Author Topic: Second man charged in connection with Superior overdose death  (Read 151 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Second man charged in connection with Superior overdose death
The Duluth man allegedly supplied fentanyl to the victim.

By Maria Lockwood
June 12, 2023 at 7:00 PM

SUPERIOR — A Duluth man who allegedly supplied the fentanyl that led to an overdose death in Superior made his initial appearance in Douglas County Circuit Court Thursday, June 8.

Hyron Alexander Anderson, 30, faces one count of party to first-degree reckless homicide.

A $30,000 cash bond was set for Anderson, who remained in custody at the Douglas County Jail Monday, June 12.

Anderson is the second man to be charged in connection with the May 21 overdose death. George Phillip Nord Jr., 35, of Superior also faces one count of party to first-degree reckless homicide, as well as eight counts of bail jumping and drug possession charges.

Superior police responded to a Superior residence March 21 for a report of a deceased woman. Her cause of death was attributed to the effects of fentanyl, according to a medical examiner’s report.

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/local/second-man-charged-in-connection-with-superior-overdose-death
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Second man charged in connection with Superior overdose death
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 03:19:32 pm »
What a fine looking young fellow.  He wouldn't happen to be a minister by any chance? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson