Author Topic: Eco-Terrorist Groups Plotting ‘Summer of Chaos’ to ‘Create Mayhem’ across America  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eco-Terrorist Groups Plotting ‘Summer of Chaos’ to ‘Create Mayhem’ across America
Frank BergmanJune 10, 2023 - 12:25 pm8 Comments

Europe’s top radical eco-terrorist groups are plotting a massive “civil disobedience” campaign to trigger a “summer of chaos” by causing disruption across America.

Far-left climate activists are planning to travel from Europe to the United States to launch “headline-grabbing disturbances” and bring “whole cities to a standstill,” according to a new report.

Leaders from Extinction Rebellion (XR) and other European groups known for their large-scale disturbances are rapidly expanding their US-based franchise, Declare Emergency, the Daily Mail is reporting.

The goal is to “create mayhem” on this side of the Atlantic, the report reveals.

https://slaynews.com/news/eco-terrorist-groups-plotting-summer-chaos-across-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They wouldn't happen to be operating in Quebec by any chance, would they? :dumpster:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The window to medicate these people is closing.

European climate terrorists may be startled to discover that this isn't Europe.

Americans don't like having their stuff messed with.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Eco-Terrorist Groups Plotting ‘Summer of Chaos’ to ‘Create Mayhem’ across America"

For each ecocommunist, one.